1

Kaminari walked into the studio where the diva blond was supposed to be shooting.

"Kaminari Denki? This way." A woman with brown hair cut into a shoulder length bob spoke, gesturing to the boy. Denki nodded as the woman wrote down his name and the time he had arrived, following the brunette to a room where the door was marked "Bakugo Katsuki" the sign only made out of laminated paper making it clear this was a small gig.

The woman with a name tag reading "Uraraka, back stage supervisor" Knocked briefly then opened the door when she heard a grunt moments later. The blond was shirtless with only ripped, black jeans on. He was on his phone and sitting on a stool Infront of the vanity built into the wall of the dressing room. The blonds hair was slicked back, making his hair look slightly darker of a blond.

The brunette woman left soon after the blond looked over to Kaminari and rolled his eyes. "Ch' you're my new assistant?" The blond spoke, his eyes not lingering longer than a second on Kaminari.

"Yes.. sir." The shorter boy wore a white T-shirt and blue straight legged jeans, cuffed at the bottom. Bracelets covered his arms and his stripped yellow and black socks stuck out like sore thumbs.

"Good luck. My last assistant left the same day they started working." Bakugo spoke as if he was both ashamed of it and bragging. Kaminari rolled his eyes playfully, thinking that Bakugo was just an egotistical brat. He puts the bag he was carrying onto the vanity, gently knocking the blonds legs with his hip, off of the table where he'd been resting them since before Kaminari had arrived.

Bakugo scoffed and sat up, beginning to look through the bag at the new makeup Kaminari had bought for the blond. "Ya know you didn't have to waste your money on me right?" He picked up the foundation that was surprisingly his perfect shade.

"This is a permanent gig, I assumed you didn't want my make up on your skin.." Kaminari spoke with a smirk, seeing if Bakugo was as egotistical as he assumed. The blond rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Just hurry, dunce." Kaminari pulled up an extra stool and poured a small amount of foundation onto his hand before using a black beauty blender to pick up the liquid.

"Look up." Kaminari spoke quietly looking over Bakugo then at his phone which he was staring at intensely. It was open to his texting app where he was putting in Kaminari's phone number, the yellow haired boy assumed he'd gotten it when he was hired. The blond looks at Denki with his eyes, not moving his head which was the whole point of Kaminari telling him to look up.

The blond blushed slightly yet rolled his eyes as his assistant gently nudged his chin to make him face the yellow haired boy. Kaminari began applying the make up, his fingers lingering on the models chin and then moving to the side of his neck when he finished the foundation. Bakugo's eyes flicked closed giving Denki the opportunity to let his eyes linger on each of bakugo's features as he applied powder to his cheeks and gel to his eyebrows.

"Bakugo what-" Kaminari spoke yet was interrupted by the blond's red eyes staring into his yellow ones.

"Katsuki." The room grew tense causing the blond to smirk and shut his eyes again.

"Katsuki.. what eyeliner do you want?" Kaminari was blushing brightly, happy that the model couldn't see.

"The one where it goes down." The blond says, clearly too embarrassed to say the real name. Kaminari giggled softly and covered his mouth.

"Puppy eyeliner?"

"Yes.." The blond said with a slight growl in his voice, clearly embarrassed. Denki did the eyeliner as Bakugo had wanted and put the make up away, cleaning his hands with a wet wipe.