𝓐 𝓕𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻

It's been a long day, you all escaped from your most recent match against Joseph. By the way he looked when he saw all of you at the gate he seemed pretty pissed, cursing in French before you all left. It was almost comical how mad he got, but it was a very close game. 

You were saved by Edgar using his last painting, in the process stopping Joseph from downing you before the last cipher popped. You didn't want to be sent to the Manor again. Recently you've had a terrible losing streak, it was really frustrating. Luckily your team this time wasn't too incompetent.

You were basically carried by Edgar, he kited Jospeh for 4 cipher before accidentally leading Jospeh to you. Before you could vault through the window Joseph swiped his sword, instantly downing you. So infuriating how that always happens to you. Norton tried to use his magnets to pull Joseph away from you but he was too far away leading you to be chaired. Emily saved you, but you got downed again. But luckily Edgar saved you so you were fine now, you felt so happy, but... You felt a little guilty for not saying at least a 'thank you' to him. To be honest you felt like you should do more then just a thank you.

Should you cook him something? Maybe buy him something? You had no clue what to do to repay him for his selfless actions. You walked to your room, getting ready for a nights rest, you would need it for tomorrows activity's. As you walked you felt someone grab your shoulder. Turing around, meeting face to face with the painter himself, how did he get behind you without you hearing his footsteps. You didn't question him at all instead giving a sweet smile, waving to him.

"Hi Edgar." You said, your tone was cheery contrasting with your fatigue you felt. "Do you need something." You already knew the answer was yes. Edgar never approached anyone without wanting something. He nodded his head, here we go. "Yes actually," he began. I guess he wants something for you to thank him with, maybe he would ask you to buy him something. Something expensive. Especially since you had been save by him last match. But you didn't mind, since you wanted to do something for him anyways, this was justing going to make your job easier. Knowing what he wanted was better than guessing.

"I need you to do me a favor..." He trailed off a bit, his eyes not meeting yours. How strange of him, he doesn't seem to bashful most times he asks you for something. You waited for him, staring right at him, eyes never leaving his face. His cheeks were flushed, strange for someone always so prideful in himself. Was he embarrassed to ask, you almost laughed at this. He cleared his throat before continuing. "Please meet me in my room, 10 minutes from now, don't be late." With that Edgar rushed past you, speed walking away from you.

So strange. He was acting weird, but that didn't matter. If he just wanted to paint you this was going to be easy, why was he so shy about asking for you to sit down and be his model for the night? You made it to your room, you should at least change into better set clothes if he's going to paint you. You changed into your A tier skin given to you by Miss Nightingale. It was a dress that showed off your beautiful thighs. it looked really nice, but you never really wore it around. Sighing happily and you walked out your room heading to the young painters quarters.

There you stood in front of the door, your hand taps the oak door. You patiently wait for Edgar to open his door. Shuffling could be heard from behind it, obviously he wasn't expecting you to be this early. You fixed your hair a bit before the door swung open. There he was, looking right at you. His eyes scanned you, eyes widen at your choice of outfit. You gave him a sweet smile walking yourself into his room. You sit yourself down onto his bed, it was nice and soft, the blankets so fluffy and full. You loved how it felt to lay on. Heaven.