meet him again

Maaliniiiii..... Malini iiiii ...... Wake up.....her mother shouted...

        Malini slowly open her beautiful eyes ..her peaceful sleep and her soulful dream disturbed by her mom's voice. sleepy Malini wakes up. Her eyes are deep like an ocean, eye lid are like a wild forest,her eye brows look perfect,long hair,pinky soft lips.....she perfectly look like an angel from fairly tale.....

                 As usual her day starts with silent prayer and she rushed to washroom for fresh up.she take a hot shower then she changed into her new uniform.yess her first day in new school. When she entered into the kitchen her mom's started.she gives a plenty of advise about new school and how to behave,etc........

              Malini lost her father at age of ten her brother vinay also join same school.she is at 10 th standard and he is studying 12th. They came to this new city because of her mom's transfer.

              During her ride🛵 to school with vinay she recollect her last night dream. Dream of Him. She asked her self did I meet him again.....a guy who remains as a secret in my heart..Her thought disturbed by Vinay.

Malini iiii u  go to your class. See u in luch break. I want to enquire about sports team..

Vinay is a great sports person..he plays cricket very well.

  Malini slowly moves ..she don't know about class because she was new.....

Suddenly a group of boys call her

Hayyy gorgeous uuuuu..came on...she looks then with her puppy eyes... During that time she felt an intense graze. A pair of hazel eyes looks her with out blinking.

Suddenly she looked into his deep hazel eyes then she recognised him ....  Is it him.. her mind asked her self .yesss she meet him
.........💕