Planning

Ace POV-

"It was 08:00am and the other two were sleeping while I was in the living room thinking about.......my cancer, the doctors said multiple times that I don't have long to live so... fuck it honestly.... all I want to do right now is spend my life with Louis and Giules they make me happy because I can be myself without someone making fun of me and my disability"

" speaking about Louis and Giules they have been fighting constantly since last night, I mean I'm not shocked. They just can't go a minute without fighting 
I can't do anything about it, even if I try to they would start fighting each other, God I wish they would just get along be together, but at the same time if they did one of them would say something bad and break the other ones heart"

" like they say a hero would sacrifice you for the world, but a villain would sacrifice the world for you"

" yeah I know you guys will say that Giules is a selfish villain because she killed 18 men ,but trust me they only reason she's like this is because everyone turned her back on her she never grew up with a mother, her dad chose another family over her, ex bf's would abuse her and make fun of her body, and now her OWN best friend back stabbed  her, how do I know all of this?!.... well yesterday night before bed she told me everything.. she was really upset and mad."

" people are never trust worthy"

————————————————

Giules POV

"I woke up by the sound of someone in the kitchen I turned around to look at my clock, and it was 08:10am I roll my eyes and get out of bed, I walk to the bathroom and see that it's locked ugh I knock on the door and hear a shout.... great I have to wait, after 5 minutes of waiting outside of the bathroom Louis comes out of the bathroom in a towel and with wet hair...... woah.... no shush Giules... but he is hot... ugh whatever. I was about to go in but Louis says"

Louis- " what so you're not going to say good morning? luv"

" him calling me love made me have butterflies in my stomach but I  just ignored it said"

Me- "good night lUv"

"I say sarcastically before going in the bathroom and locking it behind me"

I look in the mirror and to be honest I look hot as fuck ( body positivity) I shake my head and brush my teeth and wash my face"

"After 10 minutes I come out of the bathroom and go back to my room so I can change"

——-
My outfit

"After I walk downstairs I see the others already dressed as well"

——————————
Their outfits:

Louis

Ace

" I was about to speak up when Ricardo bursted thought the room with a paper in he's hands and slamming it on the table"

Ricardo- " ok guys sit down I have a plan"

" we all do as he says and sit down"

Ricardo- " ok for the plan you guys are going to have to change yourself's"

Ace- " what do you mean by that"

Ricardo- "well change you're appearance, for example you guys are going to have to change you're style, get tattoos and different hair cuts? Ok"

Louis- "why's that's?"

Ricardo- " because you guys yesterday went out to dinner and camera security's caught you guys, and now they know how you look like"

Ace- "omg they saw me chocking? Did I look good? Like was I good dressed-"

Ricardo- OK! And lastly you guys are going to have to sleep at a hotel for a couple of weeks?

Me- "WHAT WHY??"

Ricardo- " because they tracked down you're location and they know where you live"

Me- "oh shit"

Ricardo- "and that's really it, I booked you guy appointments for tattoos and hair. And do not walk out the Vila with our something on you're head and when you're walking down the street walk with you're head down!"

Ace- " really because I want the cameras to see my HaNdSoMe BoY fAcE? Haha"

Ricardo- just do as I say and be careful please I do not want any one you hurt........

To be continued.......:

—————————————————-

Authors note- there will be a part two of this I think I'm not sure tho, but what do you guys think about the story so far please comment so I can get better?