Chapter 43

Metal Chains

Trigger Warning ⚠

"Mm..." Jimin blinked his eyes open. His body hurt badly, his throat was all dried up and tiredness covered him. He heard the jingle of chains and immediately brought his tied up hands to check what was around his neck.

"A collar... What the fuck?"

Jimin looked around and when he looked to his side, he found Jeongguk. The older wanted to feel him against his skin but the chains didn't allow him to do so.

"J-Jeongguk... I-I don't know what's going on..." The older whispered, his voice cracking. He was scared to say the least.

"Jimin! Are you alright, baby? Can you move?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah. Are your hands tied as well?"

Jeongguk nodded, "They're tied at the back, yours?"

"The front and a fucking metal collar."

Just then a door opened and a light shined through the dark room. Jimin couldn't make out who the figure was but he braced himself for anything that can come at him.

Sungho smiled, "Hello, Minnie. It took you forever to wake up! I've missed you."

Jimin grit his teeth, anger taking over him in a second, "You! How dare you. Unchain me and fight, you coward!" He screamed at Sungho who had a bored expression plastered on his face.

"I would love to but you see, I still have a few things in mind and I would like to fulfill them." He stated at Jimin up and down, almost as if he was checking the man out, "You look rather ravishing but let's keep compliments for later."

Jimin almost trembled when the man pulled out a gun and kneeled down. He traced the gun on Jimin's cheek and slowly dragged it towards his lips. He pried Jimin's mouth open and shoved the gun inside.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM RIGHT NOW, YOU SICK FUCK!" Jeongguk screamed and thrashed around. He knows he can't break the chains with just anger but right now he'll do anything to protect Jimin.

"Shut up or I'll pull the trigger."

Jimin gave Jeongguk a glance and nodded his head stiffly to give him a hint that it was okay.

"Now... You've really hurt me a lot but I will forgive you on one condition... Marry me. Marry me and become the person who I will spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much, Jimin."

Jeongguk gasped softly and then his expression quickly go disgust, "You pedophile... He's over thirty years younger than you! How can you be this disgusting?"

Sungho removed the gun from Jimin's mouth and stood up. He kept the gun bsck in his holster and sighed, "What do you say, Jimin? Will you marry me?"

Jimin scoffed in disbelief, "As if! The only person I'll marry is Jeongguk and  I plan to keep it that way! You're really sick in the head and there's no way in hell I would marry someone who wants me for my body."