Starting Point

3rd POV

Her name was Armelle Throndsen, and the first time he
saw her, he knew she
was his right away.

Even though he was young, he
understood love the moment he
saw her. When no one
else wanted to talk to him,
she laughed, spoke and
cared for him.

He was enamored with her not just because of her personality, but also because of her gorgeous
dark complexion that shined in the sun and her curly hair, that drew him in.

The only thing he looked forward too was meeting her at the park, as it was the only place they could be at the same time.

And today was the same as always, there sat the eight year old boy. He was small for his age and he hated that until he met her.

She didn't bully, laugh or make him sad but quite the opposite cause she also knew what it felt like to be bullied.

''Hi Leo'' He heard a soft gentle voice say, as he looked up, there she was in her yellow jumpsuit and puffy bun on top of her head.

''Hi Elle'' He greeted back with grin on his face.

''How was school today?'' She asked as she sat down next to him.

Her question dampened his mood quickly, as to day wasn't any different than yesterday, but much worse.

''The usual, how was yours?'' He says looking down trying not to cry.

Sensing this she took his arm in hers and began to tell him about her day.

It was the same as usual, the kids not wanting to talk or play with her. Ever since the first day of school since she slapped a few kids that kept touching her hair and skin trying to see if they'll get her skin color the same way they do when coloring.

She didn't mind eating, sitting or playing by herself but if they would just stop throwing things at her it would be perfect.

When she got to school she didn't expect a miracle to happen.
It was during during recess when the other kids thought that it would be a great idea to mess with her.

She was on the swing pushing herself when suddenly she was pushed off of the swing by them.

They were standing around her laughing at how they hurt her, one of them went up to her and started pulling her hair
when all of a sudden a girl walked up to them and bit the one that was pulling her hair.

They all ran away as recess was over with one crying like a baby, sitting up she looked at the girl that helped her and said 'thank you'

She was trying to get up but due to her scrapped knee she couldn't. Looking down at her she gave her a hand and helped her up and walked with her to the teacher.

After her knee scratches were taken care of the girl introduced herself as Elizabeth.

From then on they became each other friend.

Smiling he looked into her eyes that were bright with happiness, he felt happy that she found a friend and wouldn't be bullied anymore. But at the same time he got sad, she was his only friend, does that mean she will leave him?

Turning to look at him she noticed he was little sad and that made her feel a little guilty, the only thing she knew that she could do was reassure him that she will always be his friend no matter what.

''Don't get sad Leo, you'll always be my friend no matter what happens.'' She said with her beautiful eyes shining with love and serenity.

''Thank you for being my friend and one day I'll marry you and make you my wife, then we'll live happily ever after like our parents.'' He said with a massive grin on his face.

Hearing this she gave him a kiss and ran away to the slide where the others kids were playing.

He brought his hand to hold the cheek she just kissed, he could feel his face warm up from her kiss, he knew that his face looked bright red as a beetroot.

And he was more than sure that she will become his wife, no matter what it takes.