🏎 Car race or a car crash

Words that my brother has told me, They keep replaying through my mind, while we are sitting on a bench at the park. Silence. No one is talking. Gloria is scared, but I am frightened.

💟Before the race💟

Panic, resentment, anger, and worry are all I can see on the faces of Marcello and Alessandro. They seem nervous and uneasy. Old, disgusting, and sickening men have left and they told my brother & Alessandro to meet them at the river in 30minutes. They need to come in their cars. They will race for cars.

"FUCK" Alessandro screams and punches into the wall. "FUCK" He yells again.

" Hey hey, calm down you are going to win the race, get the cars and go home, don't worry about it you are the best in town," I say trying to calm them down, because I know I am speaking the truth.

"It's none of your business, Isabella" Alessandro shouts at me and I bounce because he surprises me.

"Calm down, man" My brother jumps in front of him and looks him directly in his eyes. Alessandro just nods and sits down.

"What now?" Alessandro asks and cries out.

Are are they concerned and worried? They are the best car racers I have seen. EVER. They never lost a race, I am not lying. Are they scared? They have never been terrified before. I have never seen Alessandro and Marcello so anxious and stunned. What is it? What makes them scared? The old man?

"We race them, and we win" is all Marcello answers with his husky voice shaking slightly.

"Are you guys intimidated? You got to be kidding me, You won every fucking race. You are not going to lose one today neither" I say proudly motivating them, but Marcello stops me

"Isabella, Old man are 50 years old and they have been racing for 40 years of their lives. What do you think? Huh? They are almost three times our age. That's the thing, We are in fact scared, yes, Isabella." Marcello tells me but  Alessandro interrupts him

"Isabella, take Gloria, Cory, and Malick and go to the park. We will come after the race.Don't go anywhere just stay there, okay?" He asks but it feels like it is more like a demand. I nod in agreement and I update and tell Gloria, Cory, and Malick what is happening.

Gloria gets nervous and scared & starts running outside and we follow her, she jumps into Marcello's arms, hugs him, and kisses him.

I knew it! I knew they were not just friends. All this time they were hiding it from me. They are adorable. I am very happy for my brother. He deserves a pretty, smart, and kind woman like Gloria is. They will be a very sweet couple. We are now sitting at the park waiting for Alessandro and Marcello to come back.

💟 after 3 hours 💟

"Alessandro?" Gloria jumps happily and I jump up out of the concern and worry.

Alessandro ignores Gloria, he walks up to me, hugs me, looks me directly in my eyes, his eyes full of darkness, heart-broke, regret, and loss. I never saw him in this much pain. Never in my 10 years with being Alessandro's friend. What is going on?Is my brother okay? WHAT IN THE HELL?

"I am sorry, my bella" He cries

I feel a tear running down my cheek, I realize it's bad news.

"Where is he?" I scream and cry

"Where is my brother?" I yell even louder

"We lost" He sobs, I never saw Alessandro cry

"You lost the race, the cars?" I ask him frightened and horrify.

"We lost him" He screams and cries. He falls down on his knees to the floor.

"Noooo!" I scream, yell, kick, cry. It's the worse pain I have ever felt. Pain. Loss. Regret.anger.

💟6 months later💟

On the road  driving back to my old town, my home town. It's sunny outside but inside of me I feel like there is a tornado. After the incident  happened I went away, AWAY TO BE ALONE. to grieve. I am still grieving my brother. My mother and father stayed here, I didn't talk to them for months. I was misreable, and broken and depressed.

I have never lost a family member. It's hard.
I just want everything to stop, curl into a ball and be in the corner of the room and stay there. I feel everything,that's why I went to my doctor so he can perpepect drugs for me to calm down. Medication that helps me to sleep, not feel that much. I don't eat, I have lost all interest in food. I lost 50 pounds in the past months.

Standing in front our house. It will never be the same. I will never see my brother again. I can't.
"Hello, baby, we missed you so much" My mom screams out of happiness and hugs me. It's too much. I start crying. It's the house. He was here. He was too young to die. He deserved better, a lot better. I would rather die than him. I wish I could die and not him.

Lunch with my parents was depressing. It was different. It was hard. There was one person missing, Marcello. I go to Marcello's room and smell his t-shirt. It smells like him. How he used to. I cry and cry. My chest hurts and my head spins, I collapse. boom, darkness.

Alessandro's POV

Looking at her eyes, her breast, face and lips.  She is perfect. Isabella is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She reminds me of him. My one and only, Best friend. My other half. My whole life, Marcello. I have always loved watching  her sleep. I live next door, I have always been coming here at night. When Isabella was aleep, I watched her. She was my, and she is mine always will be. It hurts me to see her hurt and depressed.  Back when I was in 3th grade I became best friends with Marcello.

I was always coming to play to his house, and there was always a little girl playing with them: Isabella. From the first day I saw her I loved her. Every day I loved her more. Now I love her more than anything in the world. I love seeing her sleep. I love seeing her calm. I love Isabella. I am very hateful to her, very mean, because I can't show her my emotions. I cant tell her I lvoe her. But i do. I dont want to deny it any more. I want her to hear me. I want her.