⚠️Offenderman Lemon⚠️

─────────────────────────────────

[No Ones POV]

It had been a few days since Slendy did that to [Y/n] and Offender notice some bite marks on her neck. And Offender was totally pissed.

So he made a plan on his own as well.

When Offender saw [Y/n] went inside her room he quickly followed behind and opened the door before locking it, which caught [Y/n]'s attention.

"What on earth are you doing?" [Y/n] ask "I am so going to enjoy this" Offender said which made [Y/n] confused. Offender harshly pushed [Y/n] to the bed and she realized on what his about to do.

'I'm so dead' she thought.

Offender started to kiss her roughly while his hands went up to [Y/n]'s shirt and started to massage her breast which earned a moan from [Y/n] who was still busy being kissed by Offender.

Offender ripped her shirt and unclipped her bra and throw it to who knows where and started to suck on her nipples while massaging her other breast. [Y/n] moans in pleasure as she tighten her grip unto Offenders shoulder.

When Offender was done on her breast he move down to where her womanhood is. She take off her panties and he also take off his clothes and pants.

He waste no time as he quickly inserted his whole d#ck inside her as [Y/n] moans got louder. Offender start at slow but he ended up going faster and faster.

Every thrust Offender made [Y/n]'s moan get even louder. Its a good thing that no ones home except for them. "Ahh! Offender...your going...Ahh! Too fast!" [Y/n] moans but Offender only ignore it, wanting to cum inside his wife already.

A few more thrust and pull they both finally came and [Y/n] and Offender was breathing heavily since it was so rough. Offender layed beside his wife and cuddled her to sleep since they were both tired from the activity they just did.

_____________________________________________________