°Sassy!°

Your human form^
─────────────────────────────────

[Y/n's POV]

I was at the supermarket buying some foods while the brothers were at the other section.

I then bumped into someone "I'm so sorry" I said "Watch were your going!" The starnger said and i look up to see a blonde girl.

"I already said sorry" I said and pick the things that fallen when i bumped into her. She then kicked the things that i was picking up and i flinched.

"You should be sorry you ugly wh!re" She said "I think you should look in a mirror first before calling someone a wh^re" I said calmly and she started to growl.

"What did you say you little sl^t?!" She asked "I don't have time for this" I said and turn my back on her but she grabbed my shoulder and turn me back to face her again and then.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Slap!

I fell to the ground when she slapped me hard and i hissed at the pain and put my hand on the place where she slapped me.

"Thats what you get for being rude to me!!" She said while i was standing up, tears on the corner of my eyes.

She was about to slap me again and i closed my eyes preparing for the pain, but it never came.

I look up to see the brothers looking really pissed but didn't show it.

"M-mr.Simon?" She ask in a surprise tone "Why are you hurting our wife?" Offender or Zach asked.

"S-she's you w-wife?" She stuttered and splendor checked my cheek and when he touch it i hissed in pain.

"Sorry, sunshine" Splendor said "Its alright" I said and we saw ghe blonde girl run away...............Crying.

"What did you say now Zach?" Splendor ask "I said nothing" Offender argued back while the other two sigh.

Trendy came to me and put a bandage on the bruise "Thanks" I said and he nodded and we continue to grocery.

I told them that i'll be fine without them but, alas, they stayed.

─────────────────────────────────