Hermione Granger sub

You were really late in the library, doing transfiguration homework with your girlfriend Hermione. You two had bee dating for already 2 years, and now just enjoying each others company.

You were sitting in the furthest corner and propably the only ones to be there, at this time. Nearing 9pm. Neither of you were hungry and she suddenly starts letting out deep sighs and holding your free hand.

You continue your homework, and realise she isn't actually doing hers. It's usually that you're the one to get tired of school and books, but now it seems to be the other way around. Your eyes suddenly meet when you look up and she presses her soft lips against yours.

"Everything alright?" You whisper to her, when she pulls away, and you raise her an eyebrow, questioning her a bit. She just nods and starts making out with you. She's letting out soft moans as you slip your tongue in to her mouth.

She pulls away after fifteen minutes and starts packing her things. You pack yours and the two of you leave the library quietly, like you didn't just make out in there. She's holding your hand and leading you to the room of requirement.

Everyone else is gladly eating and anybody won't catch the two of you.

You finally reach the wall, and a door appears. She opens it and pulls you in the room with her. You close the door behind you and the both of you drop your things to the floor. You adore the way that your lovers mind works, cause  in the room there's a queen sized bed, with nightstands on both sides, a shelf with some plants and books and some other nice decorations and objects (of your choice).

You grab her hand smirking. She looks you in the eye and you quickly take her in your arms, letting your lips hug each other, and pin her against the wall. She's moaning to the kiss, knowing no one will hear the two of you and safely trusts all of her weight between the wall and you.

As you unbutton her shirt with your right hand she's reaching under your skirt with hers, and letting out soft moans. "Such pretty sounds", you let out after pulling away for a bit to catch your breath. You drop her robe and her now unbbuttoned shirt on the floor and stare at her silky bra. You look back in her eyes, with your hands tracing over her pretty figure, while her hands are under your skirt, reaching you hips.

"Is everything alright?", she softly asks you. "Mhm", you giggle, pick her up and lay her on the bed. "Now let me, just take good care of you, okay?", You whisper to her a bit flirty. She nods her head and you take you robe off.

You start kissing her neck, jaw and her collarbones. She takes your shirt off and plays with your hair as you unclip her bra and embrace her boobs. You really do love her. Her skin, body, brains and personality. The way she gets mad for no reason when someones better at potions. The way she's now laying under you and wanting you more and more, every moment. There's these pretty red marks all over her, chest, neck and shoulders. You look up at her for permission, to take her skirt off. She giggles and nods. You kiss her deeply on the lips. Without breaking it you finally slip her skirt and panties off. You also take your own skirt off too.

You start rubbing circles on her clit with you thumb. "You're so wet love", you say between your breaths and start thrusting your finger in and out her pussy. She's moaning of pleasure, and digging her nails into your back. You moan of the pained pleasure and add two more fingers.

"FUCK Y/N, I'M... CLOSE..", Hermione screamed, so you started going faster, and faster until she came all over your fingers.

"Good girl", you said before licking the cum off your fingers and kissing her deeply so she could get to taste herself.

You did a quick cleaning spell on the bed, and the two of you, cuddled each other to sleep...

A/n: I KNOW ITS CRINGE ! PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME, FOR HOW BAD IT IS. I'VE NERVER WRITTEN A SMUT BEFORE, AND I EITHERWAY JUST GOT BORED...