4 ~ Home Sweet Home

"But you HAVE to take this lingerie!" Karen argued. "Why in the world would I need a lingerie?" I argued back pointing at the very revealing red lace  lingerie which Karen had herself gifted to me on  my 21st birthday.

"Why in the world? Why? I'll tell you why. What if you meet a handsome hunk huh? What if you want to get a little wild with the handsome hunk? That's when you'll thank me Kira. So shut your trap and pack the damn lingerie." She spoke bossily, snapping her fingers.

Why was I even trying to argue with her. This woman could give you a thousand different reasons as to why you should do what she tells you to do. So I packed the lingerie while looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"So Austin's going to be here any minute. Are-" I stopped listening to what she was saying as soon as I heard Austin's name. Why the hell is he picking us up? No way am I going to let this happen.

"So.. uh.. why is he picking us up?" I said trying to act casual, which I'm sure didn't happen as my voice came out screechy. She rose one brow at me and said "Why are you acting so weird? I just told you, my car's in service so he's picking us up." Yeah okay, he's just picking us up. This is totally normal. Meeting my ex after 2 years after an awkward break-up which left me heartbroken. That's not at all weird, right?

"Kira? What's going on with you? You're making abnormal facial expressions." Karen said looking worried. "Huh? No, I'm okay. What?" I was interrupted by a car honking outside our apartment. "That's him." She said, looking out the window. "Let's go." I wonder how he looks now. Has he gotten hotter? God I still remember those ripped muscles and how his jaw flexed when he-- Whoa! Hold your horses there girl. Jeez what is wrong with me. I need to pull myself together before I turn mushy before him.

We locked up the apartment and went downstairs. There, standing in all his manly glory, was Austin. He had his back to us and was talking on the phone so I couldn't see his face clearly but his voice was still as mesmerizing as it was before. Karen tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to look at us and holy crap did he look good. Okay good, was an understatement. He looked like he could pass for a Greek god.

My mouth started watering as I caught a glimpse of his six pack through his white shirt. This man was just too damn hot for his own good. From his hypnotizing deep brown eyes and his luscious dark hair to his soft full lips which were now moving? God was he talking to me?

"If you're done eye raping me, can we get in the car? Not that I mind, but my sister's here. I prefer dealing with you privately." He smirked at me while touching my waist and pressing me to his hard body as I blushed madly like a tomato. I hastily looked to my side where Karen was standing and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that she was chatting away on her phone barely noticing us. I tried pushing him away but he had his strong arms around my waist, lightly sinking his fingertips in my skin. I gasped almost melting in his arms. Almost.

 "Austin! You just said Karen's right here. She'll see us. Get away from me." I whispered harshly. A look of hurt crossed his face and I wanted nothing but to be in his arms again at that moment. He regained his composure and that haughty smirk was back on his face as he continued to stare at me. He opened his mouth to say something when Karen interrupted him.

"You guys, we're going to get late. We have to move if we want to beat the traffic." She said already getting annoyed. If there was one thing that you need to know about her, it's that nothing get's her more annoyed than not being punctual, that and handsy men. "Yeah, let's get in the car." I said, pulling her towards the car. I was about to get in the car when a hand on my waist stopped me. I felt a hot breath on my neck and I shivered at what he said next. "This is going to be one hell of a journey and you're going to begging for me by the end of it." Well I wouldn't doubt that, I thought sarcastically. I was in for a treat.

A/N

Hey guys, so I leave for Singapore in two hours and that's the reason for this chapter being short. I'm so sorry. I'm going to make it up to you guys. Next chapter is definitely going to be long so keep reading.

Lots of love and cookies ;)

Tash