Second School Day

Chapter 1

My first MLB fanfic. 

It was 8 O'clock in the city of lights several cars were driving on the streets. The most were on the way to their work, others were going home and a few work at the public transportation of Paris.

Inside Paris, on the street, a bus was driving over a bridge and made a right turn going straight on the rue de Rivoli, which was the road, that passed by the Louvre.

Inside the bus sat a few people everybody with a smartphone on their hands. On the first row, counting from the middle door of the bus sat a tan-skinned girl with a gray romper with a red jacket over it, light gray tights and light brown high heel boots.

The girl was looking at her phone, that showed her the schedule of her classes.

"The first day of school ruined by Ladybug, oh gosh, I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Next stop, Underground Metro station Concorde" Replied the bus' recording advising the passengers about the next station.

The girl looked at the screen of the bus then back to her phone. She sighed and put her phone back. The bus stopped and a few people left the bus and others entered into the bus. A short blonde girl with a green jacket and brown shorts. She walked to the tan girl and sat down next to her.

"Hey, I heard you'll be in my class," Said the blonde. "I'm Mylène," She said and showed her hand to the brown-haired girl. She tilts her head and let a little smile out.

"I'm Lila. Lila Rossi" Responded the girl and shook Mylène's hand. "Nice to meet you"

After a quarter-hour, Lila and Mylène entered together into the collège Françoise Dupont, walking the aisle of the school's corridor together.

"I know the feeling when you're new somewhere and want to find some friends or so. Many had this once in their lives, you just have to try to figure it out, how to make contact"

"Yeah, I guess my first try was a really bad one" Replied Lila ashamed.

"Today's a new day, you will do it better now if you want I can introduce you our class," Said Mylène and both entered into their classroom, then the first students, they saw was Adrien, Alya, Nino and Marinette.

"Hey everyone, have you guys already met Lila?" Asked Mylène.

"I did" Replied Alya. "And thank you for that interview, without you, I wouldn't have got so many views on my blog!" Shouted Alya making Marinette and Adrien roll their eyes.

"Well, I did too, she told me about some Hollywood producers" Responded Nino.
"Yes and she....helped me with....physics" Lied Adrien.

"Physics?" Asked Marinette looking at Adrien.

"Yeah and what about you Marinette?" Asked the blonde. "Did you already met Lila?"

"Oh well no, I didn't" Responded the double citizen and showed her hand to Lila. "I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. My father's French and my mom is Chinese."

"Lila Rossi, 100% Italian e sono molto fiera" Responded Lila giving Marinette her hand.

"This means you're..proud of being Italian?" Asked Alya.

"Yes" Replied the tan-skinned girl.

"Welcome to our class" Said Marinette and a few more students entered the class.

"Look the others are here, go and get yourself a seat" Said Marinette.

"And if possible, very far away from here," Said a voice and she looked back along with Marinette to see an overly rouged blonde looking at her.