Wilkommen in Deutschland

Around 9 O'Clock Ms. Bustier's class were standing along with other class and groups waiting for their turn to enter through the gate to the park.

"I feel braced" Said Kim moving his arms in circular moves, up and down.

"At 17 O'Clock we met here again so that we can all go together to the hotel, where we will pass the next night," Said Ms. Bustier giving all the students maps of the Europa-park.

"Thank you," Said Nino as he got one.

"Thanks" Replied Alix and opened the card and Nathaniel, Rose, Juleka and Lila looked around her at it.

"Wow, that's great" Said Alix surprised.

"Look there's France" Said Rose pointing to the name on the map, which was in front of a big white ball on the map.

"Let's go to that ball, I've always wanted to see, how it is in the inside" Said Alix.

"Kim said yesterday, that it is a roller coaster in the dark" Explained Lila.

"Cool" Replied Juleka.

"Must be amazing to use it in the darkness" Said Nathaniel.

"Should we go there?" Asked Alix and all nodded.

"Then let's go" Said Rose and all ran across the park.

A little while later Kim sat with Max inside the train wagon of the Blue Fire going through the tunnel to the exit.

"Oh boy, this will be so cool" Said Kim excited while Max looked at the handle in front of him, which measured his blood pressure.

The sirens started to howl, making Kim happy for his very first adrenaline thrust. The doors got open, making the car get catapulted the rail all straight on and after five seconds it went up to the sky.

"Weeheeee!" Yelled Kim and the other screamed all different from each other.

Chloé and Sabrina hang in front of the Euro Tower looking at the map.

"Let's go to Switzerland, they must have amazing stuff there" Suggested Sabrina.
"I don't know, I thought Greece would be better" Said Chloé to Sabrina, which holds the map.

"We are going to stay three days here, so it won't be a problem to visit all the stores here"

"The way it looks like, that will be a waste of time" Said Chloé and walked with Chloé to the way, where Switzerland would be.

Lila was with Nathaniel, Juleka, Rose and Alix standing in the row for the Eurosat, which was the giant, white globe at the Europa-park.

"Come, we can already go up in the ball" Said Alix and all walked behind her stairs up. Nathaniel stood on an escalator, which was right next to the stairs going it up.

"Can't you walk on your own Nath?" Asked Rose joking.

"I'm just taking the opportunity to give my legs a break from walking. As long as it is possible" Responded Nathaniel making Rose laugh.

"Good point," Said Rose and looked up to see a hanging Apollo rocket.

"Wow" Said Rose and Nathaniel and the others looked at it.

"When I was young I always wanted to see the space," Said Nathaniel admiring the space ship.

"I always have wondered how it was like to be on the moon, as the first man stepped on it," Said Alix.

"It sure was amazing" Said Juleka and Lila looked up rolling her eyes to the sides.

"Hey, this music sounds nice," Said Lila and the others listened to it too.

"It's coming from the inside" Said Nathaniel, then all arrived at the top and entered into the light blue lit corridor and a few people were crossing it, which also came from the outside.

"This really gives me the chill" Said Juleka. "Can't wait for the ride in the dark"

"Me too, wonder how it feels though" Said Alix. "Probably the same, but way more amazing"

"Yeah" Said Rose and they arrived at the entrance to the wagons of the roller coaster. The staff opened the doors, so that they all could enter into it.

"I'll be sitting alone" Said Rose as she sat down. "We can all, if possible change partners, whenever we go to another ride" Suggested Rose.

"Sounds great" Responded Alix.

"Yeah" Replied Juleka, which sat next to Alix.

"Sure" Added Lila, which sat next to Nathaniel in front of them all.
"Has anyone of you ever been on a roller coaster?" Asked Rose.

"I've been sometimes. Here in Europa-park, I have been two times and last year I was in Abu Dhabi at the Ferrari Rossa, the world fastest roller coaster" Told Alix. "This was so awesome!"

"I didn't know, that this roller coaster was in the U.A.E," Said Nathaniel surprised.

"Sure it is, why shouldn't it be?" Asked Alix.

"I think it's because he might have thought, that since Ferrari's are from Italy, that the Ferrari World was there too," Said Lila.

"Sorry, I did never look for it" Apologized Nathaniel.

"Come don't worry Nathan, not everyone knows certain things, that other knows" Said Alix to him.

"Hey look I think after that room, we go into the dark" Pointed Juleka out, as the wagon taxed into the room.

"Wow" Replied Lila. "I can't see my own hands," Said the Italian astonished.

"I can't even see, where we're actually going too," Said Nathaniel.

"One for sure is, we're going up" Said Rose.

"We're probably going around the ball and after we're up, we might go down"

"Sure, unless the exit's on the top" Said Lila.

"Darn, that would be a boring ride," Said Alix.

"Talking about boring, this roller coaster has some really good music" Said Rose shaking her head to the music.

"I could just take my cellphone out of my pocket and search for the song, but I don't like to use roaming dates," Said Nathaniel.

"You could actually try to record the music with the camera or the voice memos, then when you got Wifi try to look for it" Suggested Rose.

"Or you could simply look for it at Youtube" Said Alix.

"Yes, but first I need to know the song's name" Said Nathaniel.

"No, I mean you search for Eurosat Soundtrack or something and you get it"

"Ah" Replied Nathaniel.

"Well, in that case, it won't be difficult to look for it," Said Lila.

"Yep" Agreed Nathaniel.

"10, 9, ignition sequence starts"

"The countdown sounds like from the Apollo mission," Said Nathaniel.

"Pretty cool," Said Lila.

"5,4,3..."

"Here we go!" Said Alix as they were on the top and in front of the rail goes deep down around the globe.

"2,1...All engines running"

The wagon arrived at the descent and rolled down the railway, making everybody scream.

"Woohoo!" Yelled Alix.

"Wooahhhh" Yelled her friends as the roller coaster went around the ball downhill.

"Weehee!" Giggled Rose during the descent of the ride. After thirty seconds, they arrived down and the wagon taxed towards the start of it.

"This was great!" Said Nathaniel.

"Yeah" Agreed Juleka.

"We should go here again," Said Rose. "Or maybe on another one, what do you guys think?" Asked the blue-eyed girl.

"Let's see on the map" Said Lila. "Have you got the map Alix?" Asked the green-eyed girl, making the Arabian girl nod and take the map out.