prologue

Back at kumandra...

                              Y/n's
                               POV
"Hey sisu what you doing?" (Sisu) nothing really what do you want to do? "I was thinking of going on a family vacation." (Sisu) ooh I haven't had one in a while! I would love one where are we going? "I'm still thinking but I'm sure James me and you will enjoy it." (Sisu) okay can raya and the other's join? "Do you want to? I wont mind." (Sisu) okay I'll go tell the other's. Has she kissed me goodbye I went to go tell james "hey little man what you doing?" (James) I'm trying to meditate like you father. "Really now? Well let me give you some advice what are you thinking about?" (James) well I was thinking about you mom uncle pengu,and jagan and my aunt's. "Are you worried about them?" (James) well kind of is that bad? "No that's good your not the only one who's worried." (James) what are you worried about? "Well let me tell you a story okay." (James) okay I love your storys. "Okay so I was raised and trained by a god named raiden he saw potential in me so the special forces and raiden trained me and after the training and 600 or 700 years later a time keeper kronika was planning on resting history and removing me from it I wouldn't stand and wait around for that to happen so I set off to find your mother which I did after I found her raiden teleported us to earth realm and story short we beated kronika." (James) wow that was something. "Well I'll go check on mom okay james." (James) okay dad love you. "Love you too buddy." Has I was looking for sisu I felt like something was wrong then raiden appeared in front of me (raiden) y/n we need your assistance. "For what?" (Raiden) it's the hour glass.