Welcome to the "Aoi Sora" naval base, Admiral!

TL Note: This story was written long before World Battleship, so Jin's writing is much more "rookie" and less experienced than World Battleship. 

Flare and I will try to fix some things so that it is more presentable and closer to what is his way of writing in WB

◆ ◆◆ ◆◆ ◆◆

At the beginning of the 21st century, mankind lost almost all of its land territory due to severe climate change and global warming among other factors.

Almost immediately in response to this problem an unidentified fleet appeared from the depths of the seas and implemented a blockade of all sea routes. Humanity was driven from the seas. 10 years after the last battle against the enemy, the government and the economy were in chaos, communication by satellite or submarine cables was quickly destroyed. In addition, all communications were jammed by the enemy, isolating each nation and preventing their ability to confirm each other's existence.

Sixty years ago, a Mysterious Fleet appeared from the Deep Sea, Humanity called them "Abyssals" (Sinking Fleet Ships or High Seas Fleet). Armed with Destroyers and Super Battleships, their variety of attacks drove mankind from the seas. 

7 years after their last battle, mankind found their master card and their last hope, the only thing that could stand against them: Those were the girls who possessed the souls of the ships of antiquity, the "KanMusus" (Fleet Girls). Using equipment suited to their needs, they were born with the power to confront the "Abissals". 

With their sudden help, a large-scale mission " Recover The Seas" would begin. 

Or at least that's what they told a young man recently graduated from the academy, Although he wore a completely white suit and flashy for his badges of honor, he graduated earning the rank of " Lieutenant" (Rank you start with in the game)(TL: In Spanish "Alferez" but i dont know the english world for that) 

He was walking lost in the multitude in search of his new place of work.

After graduation the new "Admirals" are sent to different naval bases where the veteran admirals train them a little before entering their Retirement and handing over the command of the naval base to the Rookies.

"Notification: Lieutenant Tanaka Yuu, At 10:30 am on the 12th of this month you are ordered to report to your new duty post at Aoi Sora Naval Base, Where you will receive the last part of your training from the Admiral, Serving as Assistant while training to take over the naval base. Upon arrival you will be given instructions."

That's what the letter I got a week ago said, I'm happy to get a job so quickly but ..... I would at least like a week's vacation, I didn't even get to go home to say hi to my parents. I guess I'll call them later.

So thought the newly graduated admiral as he wandered in search of the naval base in an unfamiliar city.

- "Fuck...... it's already 12 o'clock.... I'm very late on my first day.... I hope the admiral doesn't get too upset.... I don't know where to go everyone I ask tells me "go straight ahead", I can't find the naval base.... It's like a maze between all these warehouses.... I can't find the port."(Yuu)

After about 10 minutes I lost my pride asking a policeman who took me to the entrance of the naval base which was closed by big walls, after entering I didn't spot anything out of the ordinary, it was a common campus with a running track and some other sport places. 

I ended up getting lost again, until a lady helped me to go to the admiral's office, apparently he sent people to look for me and they all returned without finding me.