The return of Priscilla- part 2

So, it's the end of the day. The bell rang just behind me making me jump, Jake stiffling a laugh. I glare at him and stand up. I swing my bag onto my shoulder and walk out if the class.
"Hey, so, my house this afternoon so we can discuss the project." He clicked his tongue and winked at me. I nod with a fake smile and he walks away. I roll my eyes.
"Sorry, miss Higgins, since yu are kind of like the new person person. There is a new girl that I would like you to meet." I turn around to see Man. She wouldn't tell the school her name so everyone, I mean literally everyone calls her mam, even the other teachers. She is vice principal. She gestures towards her office and so I follow her. As the door creaks open, the halls slowly become deserted. The darkness of her room surrounded her as soon as we went in. There was a small lamp on her desk and a face that could be barely seen. The face was quite round though. Hair, brown going into a blonde. Eyes, well I couldn't tell. Mam gestures for us to go outside so we do. I gasp. Priscilla!
----------------- -------------------- -------------------- ----
Sorry that it is so short, didn't have much time. Enjoying the story so far? Please comment and vote.