Lost love: Found love

A few days go by

"What?" Julia screams. April,
holding her back says "Who do you think you are!?" As Haugh lays on his death bed, the doctor comes in and says "Mr H. Excelent news, youre not gonna die, we got your papers switched, with someone elses. Whoops?" Haugh yells at the doctor, "I just told my girlfriend-"

"Ex girlfriend!" Julia sobs. Patrick continues "Ex girlfriend that I cheated on her with Cassie." April mumbles "Don't know why."

"Why don't you say what
you want to say out loud?" Haugh says. "Okay butthole" April yells. The doctor has a seat. "Well first I don't know why you cheated on my sister ova there with cassie, considering the fact she gets used more than toilet paper. Two, she's a man just rip off that ratchet weave. Three, She's a man." "You've said that already." Haugh says "No duh, trying to emphasize the point stupid!" April shouts
"Babe, I'm sorry!" Haugh exclaims. "You should be, we're done!" Julia yelled. Before walking out the door she slaps him. He shouts, "You'll be miserable for the rest of your life! You'll never find someone like me!" April turns around marches back into the room and punches Haugh in the nuts. "Isn't that the point?"
April and Julia leave, the doctor gets up and says "You really are gonna die, I just got tired of seeing your girl- ex girlfriend sad and depressed."

2months go by, last month
Haugh died, he killed himself. Julia got over him. Their family moved to Texas a few years later where everything turned around for the better. A few months later April and Julia went to Tennessee. Once they landed they went to the hotel they were gonna be staying at. A week goes by, still in Tennessee. Julia is at the store when she reaches for a jar of Nutella at the same time a tall handsome boy named Jacob reaches for it. There they are both holding the same jar of Nutella as they look into one anothers eyes.

Julia comes back all
smiley and happy and giggling. "April I'm back." April goes to the door and stops cause she sees the dark haired brown eyed guy standing in the room. "Okay! Hey what did you want for-" April paused staring at the tall stranger standing in the their room. "April this is Jacob, Jacob this is my older sister April." Julia says. Jacob extends his hand "Pleasure to meet you April." "Oh what polite vocabulary Julia where did you fine this one?" April says. "I met him at the store, we reached for the same jar of Nutella and he asked me to dinner so I'll be cooking tonight." Julia brags. April says "Well Jake word to the wise just order pizza." Jacob and April snicker. An hour goes by and April leaves so julia can have her date. "Good luck, oh and the number for pizza is on the counter!"

They laugh and giggle,

Jacob then learns that April and Julia leave tomorrow. He then askes her to be his girlfriend, "I know it's crazy cause we just met but I have to be with you." She smiles and then remembers Haugh. She then tells him the story of Haugh and everything that happened and how he's dead, Jacob grabbs her hand and kisses it, he then looks into her eyes and says "I would never cheat on you nor would I leave you okay?" "Okay!" (TFIOS reference it was needed) She then accepts his proposal as his girlfriend. "You'll have to earn the trust of my parents and my sister!" Julia informs him. "I think your sister already trusts me and I think she has a crush on me." Jacob responds. "No she has a boyfriend, his name is Tay😏, she just laughs a lot and if she does trust you that'll be a shock considering she hates everyone." Julia says. "I'm comming with you back to Texas." Jake declaires. "What about your mom?" Julia asks. "She wont mind plus I can get a hotel room with money I have saved." Jacob says. They hug, "You are too perfect to let go of." (Song reference) Jacob whispers in Julia's ear.