This isnt my edit but it inspired this story🥰 credit to the creator 🥰

Luka POV
"Thanks to you Hawkmoth and all of Paris doesn't know me and Chat Noir's identities."Ladybug looks deep into my eyes after taking my miraculous as she asks. "Uh Not even you right?"
Not even me, Wishmaker never hit you or Chat Noir I say confidently as I look into Ladybugs eyes...... Marinette's eyes. She sighs in relief and smiles a smile that reaches her eyes. The same deep blue eyes that made me fall for her the first time we met when she stuttered her name out.
      She thanks me again and shoots her Yo-Yo upwards seeming to disappear into the sky except now I know where Ladybug must be going.  Back into the small stall I tucked her away into for her safety. The thought makes me laugh now. Marinette didn't need my help or protection as much as I thought she did. She was the one saving all of us. It doesn't even matter, I know I will always be here to protect her anyways.  I run to the stall to "find" Marinette there safe and sound and I smile at her like I don't know anything. I still need time to process what I saw and what to do next. I feel so guilty lying to the girl I love especially when she counts on me the most for truth.
        A truth that she could never tell me for the good of Paris ,her safety and for my own safety. A truth that I even got akumatized over needing to know. Yet now the roles have reversed and I'm the one keeping secrets from her. But I had to. I don't  want to add more pressure to her, the pressure I know she was cracking under already, because I still remember the day I held her in my arms and she opened up about being tired of never being able to be who she truly was and having to juggle all these responsibilities. I hadn't fully understood what she meant until now. Now that I knew I would do everything in my power to lighten the burden. I don't even care if she'll never have the same feelings back for me  because I love her so much. Her happiness will always be put before my own. As Adrien reappears I smile at him still processing that he's Chat Noir. He is hopelessly in love with Marinette (Ladybug but still) and he doesn't even know it, doesn't realize how lucky he is that he has his perfect match and that the only thing standing in the way of both of them is themselves. They've rejected each other for each other. It's a lot to process. I smile hoping they don't catch the little glimpse of sadness in my heart and eyes as I say confidently and cheerfully "We're all okay thanks to Ladybug and Chatnoir" and they smile back.
                As I go home after walking them both back to theirs I ponder the moment I saw Marinette as the knitting fairy. The shock when I realized it was her. The mixture of sadness and hurt at the realization that she had no choice but to let our relationship come to an end. It wasn't that she didn't care about me at all, but that she cared so much she wouldn't risk putting me in danger or hurting me with anymore necessary lies. Flashes of our short little dates, our first meeting and all the excuses she gave me when their was trouble in Paris that she had to stop flashed through my mind in that moment.
              Then as a I process it more it makes perfect sense she'd be Paris's hero.  She was so selfless and caring and kind and brave even if she doesn't see it. She's the only one who could possess such a powerful miraculous and not abuse it. And Adrien? It makes sense that he would be Chat Noir. He was so restricted and imprisoned as Adrien Agreste. A cold father and never being able to think for himself , being Chat Noir gave him the freedom he deserves and the release from having to play the part of the poster boy of modeling perfection. He was also caring when it came to the people around him even when he himself was struggling. It was no wonder he couldn't even see how Marinette felt for him even when she made it so obvious. He was so far removed from real love and affection that even as a child all he thought of was to do whatever his parents wanted , be whatever they planned. The thought saddens me and I know I will be there for Adrien too. To be there to lighten his burden too and give him advice. He had no one to turn to about all the burdens he was carrying and I could always tell that their was more to him then money and modeling or the image he had to put on for his ad campaigns.
                   I sigh as I realize Marinette and Adrien are more alike then people could tell from the outside. The more I think the more I realize that me and Marinette were never meant to be. And it hurts. Maybe if I had met her before she got her miraculous, before she had met HIM. Because the hope I had when I realized maybe me and Marinette could work, try again now that I know the truth- it has to die. All of this being Viperion , seeing their identities and getting close to them both it was all destiny. Just not for me and her. It's always going to be her and Adrien. Ladybug and Chat noir. Two halves of the same whole. The missing piece to each other. They just needed help to see it themselves.
                          And my role in this? I'd have to bring them together. Was I ready to put them, their feelings and destiny above my own love for Marinette? To make sure Hawk moth never discovers what I did and use it against any of u? I don't know but I have to try. Marinette trusted me and I know even though I had to lie to her today I will never let her down. I would bring them both together. Even if it meant breaking my own heart. Would I ever love anyone again in the way I loved her? I don't know that either. But it doesn't matter because all I know is loving her the hero of Paris , the heroine of my heart , Adriens soulmate .......
Was a losing game.
THE END
DONT HATE ME 🥲I'm sorry if it was cringe but I got so inspired after wishmaker and watching a couple edits I had to write it down! It's killing me waiting for what Luca is going to do in actual show now that he knows 😭😭🤣 credits to @adrienette.qt on insta for inspiring this story with her edit and me making my book cover from a couple screenshots of her edit