Chapter 6

Adrian: Im sorry but I dont understand why queen is here because she dosent have anything to do with us or him

Queen: Ok for the last fucking time Im his gilrfriend or should I say love of his life. And many times Ive been told by him and the rest of his family that Im apart of the family. But it seems that U the only person that cant understand that. And Im trying to understand and figure out why. Because no one else in the family does this to me and no one in my family does this to him.

Adrian: I dont care. I just feel like u want him for money just like any other girl because they all the same

Queen: And Im me and not every other girl I am my own person. I dont want him for money cause if that was the case I would have been left.

Adrian was livid. Because she thought she could just say and do what she want to queen without anything happening to her. So she threw her cup of water in queen face.

Alex: Auntie really this was supposed to be a CALM AND PEACEFUL meeting and some how u always find a way to make it about u or make it a situation or start a problem with some one. Every girl he dated left because of u and they are not like queen she doesnt take your bullshit she stands up for herself and defends herself. And Aden doesnt like to say anything because u are his mother so he try to show respect towards u. But everyone in this room has had enough of u and your pick me attitude.

Aden: And be honest since we airing it all out tell us the real reason u treat queen the way u do because she is going to speak up for herself but at the end of the fucking day her feelings are fucking hurt and its not fair because u think just because u my mom u can do what u want and u cant because if someone did what u do to her u probably wouldnt want to be around that person and she isnt like that she gives u chance after chance because she a nice person but u look at her differently because she is with ur son who is in a family with money.

Adrian: Like I said she doesnt deserve to be with u so really she can take her selfish ass back to wear she came from and go back to her broke life.

Queen: What broke life I always been strait I was always taken care of. I wont let u drive me away because I wont let u win no matter what it takes. So u can continue acting the way u do but it makes u look foolish and childish. U the selfish one because u want to keep the money for yourself or give to a girl u want him to be with. To be honest I feel like u want to control his like so much u want to pick who he dates.

Adrian: And if I did I wouldnt choose any one like u.

Jacob: First off I want to say queen u handled this well and second Auntie u need to realize that shit aint always about u. not to be disrespectful but thats the truth and everyone knows it and u know it too.

Jake: Very well because I probably would have beat the shit out of her because she been treating u like this since u and him started dating.

Jack: Ok so like what do u not like about her cause u dont even know her

Adrian: Oh and U do

Victor: Yes we all do want to know why. Because all the times Aden came over here queen was with him and she wasnt shy or kept to herself.

Adrian: ok and what does that have to do with me.

Troy: With that attitude U dont know nothing not even ur own son.

Adrian: Please I know him very well.

Tray: oh do u

Adrian: yeah

Queen: So did u know that he like to drink and smoke and take edibles.

Adrian: He only does it because of u

Queen: no. But u can keep thinking that. And this for earlier

Queen threw her cup of water in her face

Adrian: Do u do this to ur mom

Queen: nope

Adrian slapped queen

Queen: U are going to keep ur hands off me cause u are not my mother

Queen walked to the car and called her mom, Princess, and Kay she told them what happened and they said where we were and I told them cause they met them before. 10 min later they arrive.

Shay: So u think what u do to my daughter is ok

Adrian: Did she tell u what she did to me

Shay: She did. And as she should have because she tells me how u treat her every time u yall see each other and she a nice person but she will take it there with u.

Princess: U think treating my sister like that is cool. and she aint do shi-

Kay: Shit to u at all. I dont know if anyone else know but we airing shit out so imma just say it. One day Aden was not at the house he went to his mom house and she tried to set him up. Then went to they house and tried to tell queen what she wanted to happen but Aden had already called and told her so when she got there queen and her went tit and tat until Aden showed up and Adrian tried to play like queen was the bad guy but he aint believe her cause he knew what she was up to and to only reason I know all this is cause I was on facetime with her because she was about to go shoot his mom or shoot up his mom house.

Aden: I cant even be mad at u cause she would have deserved it.

Adrian: U really taking her over me. this bitch over ur mother

Shay: U have one more time to call her out her name. I promise if any of them come at u Im going to let them and if I do so help me god u wont like it.

Adrian: Well I said what I said

Queen: Kay Mommy and Princess leave please

So they left and every body stood there confused but Aden was standing back because he already knew what was about to happen so all the boys followed

Queen: Answer me this how-

Adrian: I aint got to answer u shit

Queen swung and hit her in the mouth and now they going at it Aden called Shay and Kay

TBC