real life PT.1

as Ashley got out of bed she walked to the kitchen her and drew shared in their apartment. she saw drew sitting on a stool on there island, " good morning ash " drew said to ash as she grabbed a bowl from the cabinet " morning boi " . She got a box of cereal from the pantry and grabbed some milk from the fridge . She poured in the cereal then milk and put the stuff away. She grabbed her spoon and went to sit on the couch,she turned on teen wolf and ate her cereal. " Austin and Rudy are coming over in a bit to play video games " drew said while walking into his room , Ashley groaned as she turned off the tv and washed her bowl, she head to her room and got dressed.

That was her outfit and she did very light makeup and threw on black socks

That was her outfit and she did very light makeup and threw on black socks. She walked out of her bathroom as she heard a knock at their door . She opened to see a smiling Rudy and a laughing Austin. She pulled them into a hug and greeted them in. " I think drew is in his room but I'll be on the couch " Ashley said as Rudy nodded and Austin grabbed a beer . Drew later came out of the room and they started playing games . Ashley invited madlyn and Madison to come over . she went to her room and texted them and they agreed. she waited for them then heard drew yell her name " ASHLEY THE DOORRRR!!" " COMING " Ashley yelled back as she walked to the door . She opened and was hugged by her besties! She brought them to her room and left the door cracked . " so I have to tell you guys something ..." Ashley said " well tell us !! Go on" Madison said while smiling " I think I kinda like drew.." Ashley kinda whispered " OMG NO WAY " the cline said " shhh don't talk loud " Ashley said while biting her nails. " are you gonna tell him ??" Madison said with a huge smirk on her face " I don't know yet.." Ashley said kinda frowning. As soon as she stopped talking drew barged in her room " guys y'all want pizza?" Drew said " uhm sure " Ashley said with a smile " great I'll call " drew said while Closing the door slightly.

381 words