Meeting

Venessa's Pov:
I woke up and checked the time it was 8 "shit shit shit" i throw the covers off of my body and hurried to my closet to get dressed. I hurry downstairs to see money right by my keys on the kitchen counter right beside my uncle was so i walked fast to grab my car keys that's by the money. I say " Bye uncle" without being seen taking the money.

 I say " Bye uncle" without being seen taking the money

Venessa's background

I have been living with my uncle since her father got put in jail for stealing and trying to rob a bank. She has just moved back to mystic falls after being gone since she was 7 years old. My Uncle has been trying to get me to be a "better" kid like his friend's niece Elena because I've been doing smoking and drinking running around staying out for days going home for clothes money anything. Back at my old home with my mother who didn't care for me. So, when my uncle found out my father went to jail, he choose to bring me back to mystic falls. He though this is his chance to get custody and supposedly help me. He moved me back here thinking i can get a new fresh start tomorrows my first day of school .

Venessa's Pov:
I just parked at the school and found some smashed up some of the pills in my car from a while ago. I put the smashed pills in my pocket be before debating if i should take them right now i decide. I get out of my car and hurry trying to find the school's office. I bumped into a girl with long brown straight hair and I say, "sorry my bad" as trying to find the front office to get my schedule for my classes. As i look at my classes i say out loud " i have history  for my first class great.. just great"  as i start to walk to try and find my class i bump into a guy with brown short hair and brown eyes he looks at me and say" shit my bad" i say " no worries" and he says are u ok your eyes are red. I say " oh yeah I'm fine" and began to rub my eyes. He says "my name is Jeremy". U say "oh yeah sorry my name is Venessa" and hold my hand out and then say "i should get going see you around Jermey" and walk away looking for a bathroom.
I find the bathroom go into one of the stalls and smash up more pills and sniff them and walk out when a girl with gingered hair says you got anymore. I say yeah here and give her 2 pills and say its works better if you sniff it. As she smashes it She says my names Vicki and sniffs it while i say "names Venessa" as i leave for class.

this story may not be good but help me out and give me ideas or comment on how i could change it or not but i am going to try and write this story just because why not its not good so far but just wait it may turn out better and longer.