Chapter 4

"You look very nice," Spencer says in your ear. You felt his fingers scrape your sides. He tried pulling you closer to him and you let him. "Is this what friends do now days?" you smiled sarcasm dripping from your voice. "S-Sorry I don't know came over me," he immediately let go of you and backed away. You were a little sad when his touch was no longer present on your skin. "It's ok, I was only joking." you assured him. He gave you a relieved smiled in return.

"Soo," you awkwardly stood in the middle of his living room. "What did you intend on doing?" you asked. "I thought we could get to know each other more," Spencer spoke honestly. "But why me? I'm like half your age. Wouldn't you find someone of your own age interesting?" Spencer looked shocked by your words. "Well to be honest I was told by my therapist I needed to talk to more people and have more of a social life. But that doesn't mean I'm forcing myself to talk to you; you intrigue me Y/n. Why can't it be you?" This time you were the one in shock. "At least you're honest; I respect that." you say. "Did I scare you off?" he askes. "No, I just don't see what's so intriguing about me." your voice flat as if there was nothing to say. "Well first of all the way you dress and the things you obviously like is much different than anyone I know of. I think it fits you very well and it makes your curves pop out very well. You're obviously a very smart girl, not to mention you're one of the only girls not auditing my class. Don't get me started on the way your features look when you talk or how kind you seem. But every girl like you always has a bratty side; am I correct?" he had a smug smile on his face.

You just smiled bright and big to his question, staying silent. Spencer moved closer to you; grabbing your hand moving the both of you to the couch. "What are you planning after college?" he askes. "Well I really enjoy forensics so that was the plan." "Then why the extra classes? Like mine for instance. You don't need my class for that career," he continues. "I just like to learn I guess," you blush. "Me too!" Spencer smiles.

For what seemed like minutes, you and Spencer spent hours just talking to one another. Somehow yet again you were back to the conversation of kinks and these you enjoy. "I don't know if I should be telling you all this but I've always really enjoyed roughness, like sadism and masochism. Nothing turns me on more than someone literally man handling me and using me for their enjoyment; with my consent of course." You looked down afraid of the look on Spencer's face. "I understand that." He spoke in a lower tone than usual. Spencer grabbed your chin gently, forcing you to look at him. "If you agreed I could do those things for you." His pupils were blown out black. You couldn't stop the puddle from forming in your legs.

Finally.

"You seem like the gentle type though," instant regret filled your lungs as the last word left your lips. There's the brat in you... Spencer just smiles and laughs lowly, "You have no idea what I'm capable of," he whispers in your ear before finally letting go of your chin. "Show me then, I agree." you whispered back. "I won't just fuck you and be done Y/n, I enjoy torturing the person underneath me. But I will warn you I am a pleasure dom. Lots of the time you'll cum before I allow myself to. I won't say that it's always going to be that way though. Is that ok with you?" he questions.

"More than ok," you breathe out. "Good, when would you like to start?" "Now." you spoke immediately. Again Spencer laughs lowly engulfing you into his kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle. "You can back out at anytime, know that." he looks into your eyes stopping all motion. "I know," you pushed your lips back together already longing for more of your Professor. After a while he broke from the kiss. "Be a good girl and listen or you'll be punished later on," "Yes Daddy," you gave him your best innocent smile. Something in his eyes burned holes into yours from your words. "Take off your clothes, but leave your underwear." Without asking questions you started to undress in front of him. He put out his hand every time you pulled off an article of clothing.

When you finished undressing you looked at him waiting for more instruction. "Sit back down." Your ass quickly hit the warm soft cushion. "Such a good girl," he bowed on his knees becoming level with your throbbing pussy. "Up," he whispered. Spencer slowly took off your underwear watching how needy you were getting by the second. He kissed in-between your legs just until he reached where you wanted his lips the most. "Please," you begged. You weren't sure if he heard you because he didn't move for another few seconds. You felt his tongue touch your sensitive skin and couldn't control your whimpers. Why was he so good at this??

It usually always takes you a while until you finish but he seemed determined and patient. He waited until he knew where the rights spots for you were. After he figured out where all your spots were he attacked all of the at once, never stopping. Quickly you became a moaning mess. Your moans echoed through out his entire apartment. The louder you got, the faster his pace got. Soon that fire in your stomach was burning. "Spencer, I'm gonna cum!" you shout. He stops every motion again. An frustrated whimper came out without you even realizing.

"You need to ask permission, little girl." You'd never heard so much dominance drip from his voice. "Please Daddy!' you cried. After that he continued edging you for what seemed like forever until he agreed to letting you cum. He denied you from finishing twice so your head was spinning once you were granted permission. You were seeing white spots in your vision, only hearing stirring next to you. After a few minutes you noticed Reid coming back with lotion, a rag, and a change of clothes. You just looked at him in question.

"Allow me?" he asked bowing down between your legs again. This time he just cleaned you up and rubbed lotion on the inside of your thighs. "It's unscented. I know how artificial smells mess your PH balances." You just laughed at him. He dressed you in one of his shirts and a pair of boxers. He sat back admiring you for a moment. "What?" you asked anxiously. "Nothing. You're just adorable. Also would you like to stay?" You blushed at his complement. "Well considering I'm already wearing your clothes..." you teased.

For the millionth time he smiled again. "Ok little one, lets go to bed then." Spencer grabs you, picking you up and carrying you into his bed. You tried to examine his room but sleep washed over you a lot quicker than you expected. What you didn't know was how Spencer watched you sleep most of the night just holding you.

He really liked you, and tried racking his brain as to why he was so drawn to you.