Chapter 1: the news

I come home to see that my sister Kate is sitting on the couch watching her shows, I try to sneak past her and go upstairs to my room bust she notices me "Y/n Y/m Mandell, where have you been?!" She yells, I knew I was in big trouble and I didn't know what to say. "Well? Where were you?" She askes again and walks towards me. "I was...studying with Claudia, like I usually do" I say nervously because I knew if she found out where I really was I would be grounded for life "no you weren't because I asked Claudia's mum and she said you haven't been there at all today..." she exclaimed while tapping her foot wait for an answer "fine...I was with five" I say playing with my fingers "Y/N! I told you not to talk to him anymore, he's a bad influence on you!!" she yells, I start to zone out and think of what I'm doing wrong, Kate is always yelling, Claudia and my friends are ignoring me and I'm failing all my classes in school, five is the only one that understands me. "Y/n? Y/N?! Are you even listening to me?" Kate says looking at me "yeah yeah I'm listening" I say trying not to get yelled at "then what did I say?" Kate askes with one eyebrow up "uhm I'm in big trouble?" I say questioning her "not even close, I said your moving in with miles...Suprise!!" Kate says smiling "Wait Fairchild?!" I yell and Kate stop smiling and gives me a weird look "yeah why?"
She asks "Because I- idk I just don't wanna go back there"