Request Page

「おはよう 司令」

.
.
.

Note:

It is been a year of hell from Helios and HappyElements.K.K, congrats have you received a non-frame four star today? As a congratulations in a term of sarcasm for the one year game, it is been decided to built up a fanfiction for my own yumejo (夢女) Satisfaction that is of course kinda a "horny" one, Yay!

This condolence does not support any privileges or even any problem as it was focus on the term of its stories. Any repulsive act wasn't being tolerate to do nor it support or put any commercial as this book doesn't give a chance to put a support to something that isn't necessarily important except for the main character for this own book in the game.

Remember this is fiction, those whom has a weak heart please do not continued to some of the story.

.
.
.

Rules:

Read all of the paragraphs before commenting. Same to read the Rules.

• Do not spread any misconception such as putting a request ship or even putting the request that isn't from this chapter.

• Does not accept a "Character x character" except a "Character x Reader"

• Do not attack other reader

.
.
.

Forum:

Uname:
Characters (To specify things at the poly/threesome)
AU (Example Kingdom/Mermaid/Medieval/etc. If it was to kept normal just added none):
Plot (To specify the thing, please add a little scenario at what you want it story want to be, and kinda to make things easy for me?):
Genre (Explicit/Mature: To put any difference the explicit is a too detailed tragedy where the scenario will switch from past-present or present-past, and Mature is only the scene at when it was over or before start the tragedy):
Added Genre (Angst/Fluff/Comedy/Darktheme/ etc):

.

Example:

Uname: sakuya_uchuu
• Character: Sirius
AU: None
Plot: He was a villain and she was a hero. Of course a pretty little name never leave his mind, having a particular crush to a opposite didn't stop him, a beauty like the reader would be in his grasp, he was artistic. So a dolly figure like her would be cute to be put into a cute collection as a wife doesn't it.
• Genre: Explicit
Added Genre: Darkthemed

Attention:

• A "smut" (R-rated) story is being accepted, same as fluff, comedy, etc. The author would gladly wrote all of yer fantasies about the heroes and villains, as long it is not too weird.