16/08/21

K: mattia give it back ! kairi screamed

mattia only laughed as kairi attempted to retrieve his phone, which was placed in mattias hand, which was held above his head.

mattia was almost a foot taller than kairi, making it impossible for the older boy to grasp his phone from the youngers hand.

K: quit it mattia! seriously.

M: you'll never catch me ! he exclaimed as kairi chased him in a circle around his room.

mattia went to jump onto his bed, but just as he jumped and went to stand up, kairi came running and tackled him from behind.

both the boys collapsed onto the bed, kairi haphazardly landing on top of mattia, each of his hands on either side of mattias head.

M: ow that hurt! anyways heres your-

mattia cut himself off and felt a slight blush creep onto his cheeks as he realized what position they were in. he looked up at kairi and saw that he was having the same reaction. the two maintained eye contact, neither of them knowing what to do in that moment. they could both feel the sexual tension building in the room.

K: shit sorry, uh yeah.. thanks. he replied, awkwardly climbing off of mattia and sitting down on his knees next to him, taking his phone and placing it on the bedside table.

an awkward silence filled the room as both boys sat on mattias spacious bed, each of them waiting for the other to say something. Mattia sat up and was about to say something, when kairi unknowingly cut him off.

K: i uh, i should be going anyways, my mom wants me... home for... dinnner? he said as more of a question than a statement

M: cmon kai, don't leave me like this

mattia shifted uncomfortably in his pants, making sure kairi would notice the imprint of his dick, which had become hard due to the fact kairi had accidentally brushed his hand over and sat directly on top of the area when falling.

as kairi moved his gaze to mattias lower half, he felt himself grow flustered and aroused at the fact that he could do something like that to his best friend unintentionally.

K: do you.. want me to do something about it?

kairi lightly palmed mattia through his sweats, reading mattias facial expression to make sure he was ok with this. mattia bit his lip at kairis action, trying to hold in a moan. he grabbed kairis hips, pulling him onto his lap

M: i need you

K: but i've never done this before mattia, what if i make a fool out of myself and you never speak to me again? what if-

M: just trust me, i can make you feel really good too, i promise. besides, you should know i would never do anything like that to you. i need you so bad right now kai, please?

kairi blushed profusely as he thought of all the things mattia could do to him, mattia cupped kairis face gently with his hand, moving his thumb along his jawline and then bringing it to his bottom lip, which he dragged down slightly

K: ok.

M: good boy.

kairi turned his eyes away from mattias, flustered by his actions along with his words

mattia wasn't having it.

he held kairis chin firmly and forced the boy to look at him in the eyes

his eyes flickered down to kairis lips, back up to his eyes, down to his lips, up to his eyes. kairis did the same.

the thick tension in the room partially dissolved when kairi finally connected his lips to mattias, a slight whimper leaving his mouth due to how good it felt to have the younger boys lips against his own.