Chapter the fourth - Smirks, Fireworks and Liquor - Dangerous Things

Is this a chapter just full of the authors' simping, jokes and giggles? Mayhaps! You will never know! But really, I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope you Chimera_Regarion had too!

For the sake of plot this chapter includes more text than chat - It's worth it!
And, it's also a little shorter, to outweigh the text problem (and because the authors were tired - sue us)

Enjoy!

Ann-chan

---------666---------------6----66-----66--66-6-666--66----------666--66-6--666-6----666---6------------------66----666---------

Fantastic Four group chat:

PapaBird is online

COCKa2: SHO WHERE ARE YOU? THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG! COME ON!

Leathern'Lace: YEAH MAN! WE ARE GOING TO THE BAR! YOU KNOW THE ONE WHERE YOU FIND THIS BLACK CAT!

COCKa2: COME ON IT’S OUR NIGHT OFF! IT'S FRIDAY!

CATerpillar: Leave me alone!

Leathern'Lace: NOOO! YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH US TONIGHT! IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE OUR LAST OUTING!!

_FastAndTheNotSoFurious_ : That's the first time we all have a FREE EVENING on the SAME day!!!

COCKa2: WE HAVEN’T HAD A DATE FOR AGES!!!

Leathern'Lace: A FOURSOME!

COCKa2: OMG YES! YOU  NEED TO BE THERE OR IT WON'T BE A FOURSOME!!!

CATerpillar: you guys are annoying! If I come will you let me be?!!!

Leathern'Lace: YEIY

COCKa2: YEAH

time skip brought to you by Chimera and Annchan having a cheshire smile because they know what happens next

3rd POV:

That evening Midnight and Mic needed to drag Aizawa to the bar. He was in his sleeping bag the whole time not seeing the point as to why he needed to go there personally. This was the reason why they needed to drag a Caterpillar aka Aizawa in his sleeping bag across the town to a fancy bar.

There they found Tensei in front of the bar cornered by a few hardcore fans. After what happened with Stain he was lucky to find an Irish healer that actually could help him recover to a point where he was able to walk again.

Tensei: OH I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU GUYS IN ETERNITY! IT’S BEEN AGES!

Mic: YEAH!!!

Midnight: First let’s go in. We have the whole evening to talk.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Tensei was looking at Aizawa and smiling at him before holding the door to the bar open in order for Midnight and Mic to be able to drag him inside.
Once they were inside they could see a crowd of people gathering around a certain green haired boy. Too bad that they didn't realize who that cute fluff of hair belonged to immediately.

Aizawa: *annoyed* So why do I have to be here again? It's so crowded.

Midnight: Uuh! Don't be such a grouch Sho!!! Enjoy life a little!!

Tensei: He has a point though. It's more crowded than usual so I'mma go ahead and get us some drinks.

It was hard to ignore that crowd of people because they were all circling around that particular person. After going to their table and placing Aizawa in a corner they began showing more and more interest to the crowd. Once they put him down, Midnight decided to go over to the cutie and talk to him while Tensei was going to get them some drinks.