Chapter 1

Episode 2: His Queen's Fate

Dedicated to: LesTwinsBoo

Chapter 1

The clean whistle of the arrow breaking all wind barriers, twirling through its normal speed. Closer and closer it reached to the Queen's head. And just when it was about to get her, Slice!

The arrow breaks in two, leaving the remainings on the ground. The mysterious guy, pulls away from his aiming position. Looking at the arrow, the guy also looks at the dark silhouette that stood by the arrows remainings, and behind the Queen. The moonlight then sparkles on the figures structure, the killers eyes widen, as he revealed the face of, Captain Laurent!!

Laurent stares into the eyes of the mysterious killer, making a mean face, showing his vicious fangs. His eyebrows leaned inward meaning he was mad, and very much pissed off. His sword his dragged along aside him. He must've sliced the arrow in half with his sword.

The killer starts to flee, thinking he would escape. Once he turns around, guards surround him, pointing crossbows his way. He stumbles back, tripping over a tree stump.

''Stay where you are!!'', Guards yelled closing in on the killer

The guy looks all around him, checking his surroundings, he panics and gets up trying to run behind him. Not noticing someone there, Laurent whips him with his crossbow. The mysterious killer then falls to the ground, unconscious.

Laurent inspects the unconscious body, checking for anything to recognize the person by.

''Take him to the cell, h must be questioned.'', Laurent commanded

Queen Shirley then walks over, standing next to Laurent, she looks down at the unconscious body.

''But first, lets ask my mother if she recognizes him. She's seen everything and knows everyone in this castle.She should have something on this murder.'', Shirley said lookiing down at him.

Guards escorted the killer back to the castle.

~Morning

After the guards chained the killer up, he started to awaken.

''HEY!! WHAT THE HELL!! LET ME GO, THIS SECOND!!'', The guy yelled, pulling on the chains

The door opens and heels start to click

"I dont think so.", Selena said entering

Queen Shirley, Selena and Captain Laurent enter, with guards behind them.

"What is going on!?", the guy yelled

"You've been charged in attemptive murder.", Queen Shirley said looking down at the guy

"You cant prove that!", the guy said

Captain Laurent pulls out his sword, with the rest of the guards doing the same.

"Watch us.", Laurent said, with his mean face..

Welcome back to His Queen's Fate! When i get home, i will start making a theme song for the story! If you gonna make one for me to save my hastle, ion mind. Lol thanks for reading