Prologe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feyorra's P.O.V

You ever wondered how it is to just take a seat under a sakura tree while sun shined brightly?

It's very warming and relaxing if I do say so myself....... Feeling the calm and soothing cold wind flow against your warm skin makes you just want to sink out of the world and into a wonderful, lovely dream.

Hi! I'm not sure if we ever met but my Name is Feyorra Golden. I am half American and Half Japanese and I am essentially an outcast, a freak, and a bastard.

You must be wondering why I talk myself down like this well..... It's because I was told that.... for my whole life.

My mother, My father, My frien- Well used to be friends, and most of the whole school. I've been told these things multiple times and I believe them. I mean even my own parents didn't want me and tossed me to my grandparents.

Though luckily I had gotten over it with the help of my grandpa! He was a very cool man! He helped me with my homework, took me amusement parks, circuses, Fairs, he even spent his time training me in combat. I was trained in Mukaido, Taikwondo, Tang Su Do, Kendo,Archery and Pole arms. It was very fun and frustrating times as I always had trouble learning new forms and stances but I eventually got it down. I had gotten it down enough to the point I was able to beat him.

Though I had eventually stopped doing it. As I needed to focus more on school since when I grew up I wanted to either become a singer or a teacher. I always enjoyed teaching kids since I knew what I wanted and I knew what they wanted. As long as we can find a mutual bridge, it's smooth sailing from there.

But Singer is on my first list since I always loved to sing. It was just something I loved to do in.my free time. One time I was recommended by my grandmother to sing for a restaurant since their singer was running late. I went up did my thing and the next thing I knew I was getting a job offer from the Manger. I humbly accepted since I didn't want my grandparents to always have to give me money. They did enough for me all these years. The best thing I could do is help them out whenever they need me.

Though I was never able to accomplish that since one day.......... They both had died in a horrible accident. When I got told the news of the phone. I had instantly shut down and began to cry my heart out.

The only two people who had cared for me truly cared for me. Were now dead, and all I had left of them were this dojo and presents they gave me.

Afte that I had told my Manger that I wouldn't be coming to work for a while at which he understood since he had saw the new and knew I needed time to myself.

It's been about 6 months since then and here I am laying right under the same Sakura tree looking up at sun. Hehe Life can stab you in your back but it's better to make it a friend than making it a enemy.