1

Love Sight: - Min Aarkook

"October 13, 7:00 AM - 7:45 AM Class attendance and self-study period and its 6:55 AM and class begins at 8:30 AM I have time." I spoke to myself while going towards my class.

"Good morning~" I entered my class and greeted my best friend Amruta with a cheerful smile from class main door.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed waving her hand as I went near our seats. Our seats were in middle, neither front nor back benchers. Just in middle. While moving towards my regular seat I saw 5 new tall figures, 2 behind us and 3 beside us.

"Who?" I asked her knowing that she got my question.

"New admissions" She replied.

I have no interest in knowing who are they right now. Removing laptop and books from bag before teacher arrives, I asked "Did you completed the program for presentation?"

"Yep!" She nodded. "O/S hardware-software notes?" I questioned again.

"Shit!" She spoke. "I knew it. Here, have it. I made two different notes." I handed over other set of notes.

"Wait! You said you made two different copies, that means you pulled a night over, again?" She spoked and I remained silent because it was the truth.

"At what time you slept yesterday?" Here comes my second mom.

"Guess!"

"Guess? you never said guess whenever I ask you about sleep timing and... that means you are awake from yesterday?" I nodded in yes and sat down on my seat.

"Do you have any sense?" She low-key screamed.

"Yeah, I do" I replied turning on my laptop.

"See! I'm giving you last warning. This was the last time that you pulled a night over. If I found out by Ash (My younger sis) or any member of family that you were awake then you will be so dead." She warned me. She was scary.

"Ok ma'am. I promise it was the last time. Now if you don't mind should we focus on completing the program and setting up the class before teacher enters the class?" I changed the topic.

"Yes, we can." She agreed.

After completing our new program, we had left with 15 minutes in our hand to arrange the class. I got up from my place after keeping the unnecessary things in my bag and went to the podium of the class. Turning on digital screen and the air conditioner I was about to go to my seat but our principal came into our class which made all my mates stand.

I hurried back to my place. She walked to the podium with our head of department behind. Clearly her throat in mic she spoke,

"A very good morning to our little sunshine of MGM Computer science engineering department students."

"Good morning, ma'am." We all greeted her.

"I'll come to the point without wasting your time. I'm here because this year your department that is C.S department will be the one to host and arrange everything for November month gala."

"Ma'am isn't the gala is supposed to be held in December?" A fellow student questioned, which we all were curious.

"You are right, the reason we are holding this year gala one month before is because of our special guest."

"Special guest?" words escape from mine and Amruta's mouth. It is because from last two years our director ma'am and her husband were our only special guest.