Chapter - 1

Author POV

Your name is Jihan,Jung Jihan

Your name is Jihan,Jung Jihan .you are 20 years old.You are kind,sweet,respect other and always follow other's order even if they have good or bad behavior towards you.your father is korean language teacher who teaches in high school.and your mother is house wife.you also have little 15 year old sister ,jung jia.you are not educated because your family financial health is not good.

Jihan POV

I am currently working with my mother in the kitchen. Then the door bell rings and I went to open the door.

Jia: i have come home|(jia shouted).

Jihan:How was you day at school?.(I asked)

Jia:It was good,teacher has given group work.and how about your day eonnie?(jia asked).

Jihan:good just working in kitchen and doing home chorus and self studying.(I replied).

Jia:I wish you also had school .

Mina:Whatever has happened has happened, now what is the use of regret.(mom said while sitting on small couch).

Jihan:Now stop talking. I will bring water for you guys.(I said)

Mina:Dear bring juice for me not water.(mom said)

Jihan:ok eomma.

(i said and went to kitchen to bring juice and water for eomma and jia.i served them that's when doorbell ring indicating that someone has come.I went to open the door.when I open the door I saw the person whom I cherished the most standing in front of me coming from school by teaching students.)

Hanbin:How are my princess.(appa said while hugging me.)

Jihan:it was good appa and how about your day?(I asked breaking hug)

Hanbin:it was also good and today I met my childhood friend too jeon jangmin.(appa said excitedly.then jia said running towards appa and  hugging him)

Jia:Appa you forget about me!.(she pouted.)

Hanbin:no dear,how can I forget about my little bug.(jia pouted).

Hanbin:ok ok sorry, i missed you very much.(he said  pecking jia forehead.then eomma interrupted)

Mina:Now you guys go change your cloths .

Hanbin:ok.ummm Mina come to room I have something really very important to talk with you.(appa said).

Mina:OK.jia go change your dress.

Jia:ok (she ran upstairs).

Mina:and Jihan go make dinner I will come back after talking to your appa.

Jihan:ne~ eomma.(i went kitchen to make dinner and appa and eomma went to their room).

Hanbin POV

(I went to my room and change my clothes.after that Mina entered the room)

Mina:What you wanted to talk really important?(Mina asked)

Hanbin:first sit here(I made mina sit on the bed).

Mina:now can you please tell me.(she crossed her hands against her chest.)

Hanbin:ok so hear carefully cause this is really biggest happiness in our life.

Mina:hmm. Continue ~.

Hanbin:do you know my childhood friend jeon jangmin and his wife jeon seong.

Mina:yeah I know them .they have biggest company in korean right?.

Hanbin:yes,jeon enterprises.and guess what!.

Mina:what?

Hanbin:they want our princess to marry their son jeon jungkook!

Mina:what!(she got shocked and stood up from bed).

Mina:just tell me that your lieing or i am dreaming.(she said and i made her sit on the bed again).

Hanbin:jinja~.i met them today and they want our princess to marry their son.

Mina:but.(she get sad).

Hanbin:but what?(i get confused)

Mina:don't you think they want daughter in law who is educated and modern girl.

Hanbin:no its ok for them.I also asked this question to them and they said they don't want nowadays modern girl who only want money and attention but they want daughter in law who can love and take good care of their son.(I explain)

Mina:OK but also one problem.

Hanbin:now what?

Mina:if our princess don't want to marry their son and maybe she love someone.so?

Hanbin:if she love someone then we will refuse their proposal and marry our princess to whom she want.and if she don't want to marry now then its her choice.

Mina:and if their son refused?

Hanbin:they said he is fully ready for arrange marriage but maybe he don't want to marry our princess then we can find someone else for our princess.and if he wants to marry our princess then its time to celebrate!.they are coming the day after tomorrow to see our princess!
(I said excitedly).

Mina:ommo! Honey we have to preapare lots of things let's go tell our princess and prepare for their arrival!(she said while dragging me out of room.and I just chuckle at her.now our princess is going to get someone I am so excited for my princess.)

Author POV

(They are very excited for their daughter but little did they know that they are gonna regret it)

{If their is any english grammar mistake then just forgive me ,english is not my first language.}

{Character is from~
'Jeon Jungkook' is from boy band "BTS".
'Jihan' is from girl group "Weekly"}