Connection and Tears

An eight year old boy push his paper boat on the greyish hue of water, his feet digging in the warm textured sand that tickles his little soles. The boat sink immediately and with a pout he watch it sink  within the calm waves.

       "D-do you want to play?" The shy voice of someone made him turned around– almost too quickly that it made him slightly dizzy. Standing there is a kid, he looks like his age, with a boat toy clutched on his tiny hands.

      "Me? Of course, I want to!" His excited voice was accompanied with his wide boxy smile and that bring a smile to the shy kid, crescent shape eyes close with the curl of his lips.

      "Wait, what's your name though? I'm Kim Taehyung!"

       "I'm Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin!" The shyness starts to fades with a innocent giggle, it seems like he find the perfect playmate.

       And that was a start of years of adventures as childhood bestfriends turn to teenagers.

   – 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦.

                 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏
          𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅

      Two sets of chopsticks tries to grip the last piece of dumpling. Dark wide orbs have a stare down with sharp monolid eyes. Lips pressed in a straight line.

     "Taehyung-ah, you had the other one."

     "I'm still hungry, Jiminie. I'm a growing boy you see," The grin was teasing and the shorter boy let out a huff with him poking fun at his height again before he sighs and released the dumpling to pick up the noodles instead.

    "Fine but next time, I'll have the last piece." He grumbles but they both know it's just for show as Taehyung grins while he easily wolfed down the food and Jimin smiles with a shake of his head at the others antics.

     That marks the start of tradition of Jimin giving the last dumpling just to see that ridiculous grin Taehyung will always show. A routine that makes Jimin contented.

    The playful atmosphere was put on pause when the sound of thunder echoes and they both look outside the windows and rain starts it's washing of the world outside– Taehyung seeing the grey sky and Jimin the dull forest.

    "It seems like we'll just have to stay inside and see who's better at Call of Duty."

     And that started a new start of bickering between the two fifteen year old teenagers.

     – 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯.

                 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅
                 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒅
                 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?
          𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐