Chapter Three (Party Nightmare)

The bright sun, woke me.
I'm so excited! PARTY TODAY!

My aunt is dying my hair left side of my bangs purple and the right side blonde, the top of my hair blonde and under is going to be purple.

An hour later I washed it out, dried my hair.
My cousin is doing spiral curls to my hair! Love love love it!!
As I'm slipping on my beautiful blue purple dress.

*kiss me thru the phone*

Emy was calling..

I ignored her call, because I was busy getting my hair done.
My cousin than looked at me and said "why, did you ignore that call?"

I looked down at my phone and gave her a look of shyness
"She just annoying at times" chuckling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did I even mention, Lucille is celebrating her 10th birthday with my 16th? Haha well she is!
She also dyed her hair, bang are black with blonde and the top is black and under is blonde, she has a beautiful fuchsia dress same style as mines.
She's my TWIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 4pm people started to arrived to my home sweet 16, more family.
My aunt's, grandma, great grandma, grandpa, uncles, cousins, and of course the DJ!
So now we know its gonna get turnt up!

6pm my friends started to come, all of the people I invited come! So happy.

We ate "pan con pavo" in English it "bread with Turkey" my mom makes the best, she put all kinds of things in it, pineapples, olives, tomatoes sauce, cut onions and one ________, sorry can't tell you that hahaha, it's a family recipe!
But, the juice of it is the bomb.com! My mom was up since 3am cooking 5 Turkey's, she looked like a mad woman! It was funny but I did help her around 6am.

________________________________
The DJ announces our names "Aette and Lucille, will be doing there event dance for you all, starting with the father daughter dance!"
*butterfly kisses*
My grandpa and I danced first, and my little sister Lucille and my dad were dance until the song said "sweet 16 today" I spin to my dad, both crying, felt like just us dancing no one else. I cried because I was turning into a young woman.

*She got a donk*
We jump up and started dancing, shacking around, my dad was shaking he's butt I don't think I was supposed to see that, than all the people that are doing the surprised dance. It was super fun!

Lucille, Karen and I ran inside to our room to change, Lucille and Karen put on a white tutu with purple shirts, and I put on a purple tutu with a white shirt. The guys had on all purple shirts with blue jeans.

John, and I dance the first song
*Freeze by Chris Brown*

I came out and started dancing, everyone was cheering us on.
I felt good smiling and happy.
Next song came on that all of us had to dance,

*Dime by Ivy queen*
We danced with the guys it's was amazing!

I was supposed to have alone dance with John again, but he got me so mad almost touching my butt I slapped him, and Emy's brother Dej, grabbed me and pulled me to the dance floor and did the alone dance with me.
He can dance! This was awesome! But..

He asked me if I loved he's sister Emy, I told him.
"I'm not there yet, why you ask?"
-"Because I like you, and I really think your beautiful!" Smiling at me trying to kiss me.

I pushed him back.

"I'm sorry, I really do like Emy." And I walked away.

And I started dancing with emy, but not close, I told her what Dej said.
-"He's drunk, don't listen to him"
"Okay!" We kept dancing