Papercuts

Colson was bleaching his hair, messing it up once again.

Once his hair was bleached, he decided to get dressed, so his personal life seemed okay.

~~

Colson had just pulled up to an amusement park, waiting for his date.

Then he seen her.

Megan came walking over with Casie, both smiling and waving.

Casie gave colson a hug, and he kissed her on the forehead. He then gave megan a hug, kissing her cheek.

Megan asked, "How was work today?"

Colson chuckled then said, "I slept in, faked sick, smoked a blunt then came here for my kid and beautiful date."

Megan smiled at the comment.

The three were walking as Casie said, "Dad, you dont really belong here."

Colson asked, "why not babe?"

Casie shrugged then said, "mostly because you look like a punk. But not in a bad way, in a cool way."

Megan said smirking, "your daddy is just trying to tell the world hello."

Colson shook his head laughing, "you fucking suck."

The three were then interrupted when people noticed them.

~~

Casie asked, "Dad, how do you always deal with that? You and mom can't even be normal people and do normal people things."

Colson shrugged as he said, "I just keep my mouth shut and wave baby. Sometimes it feels like I'm dancing on my grave tho. But it's cool."

~~

After being stopped by some more people, casie said, "Wow. Everyone's been so nice lately."

Colson chuckled, "everybodys not nice. They made me feel like I'm polarized. I havent been showing feelings on my face lately."

Megan then said, "and everything the headlines say lately about me and your dad."

Colson then said, "everyone looks at me like like i have demon eyes. All because I had an 'angel face' it feels like my career should be suicide."

More people were walking up to the three as casie said, "keep your mouth shut and wave. Just feel like your dancing on your grave dad."

~~

Colson was about to spaz out when he seen someone walking up to him. He couldnt see who it was, due to the fact it was dark. So he didnt know how the person knew it was The Machine Gun Kelly.

Dom said, "You bleached your hair again?"

Colson smiled, "just to mess it up."

Dom responded, "lemme take the rest of your life to dress it up."

Colson put his hands on Doms hips smiling. Dom leaned into the olders touch.

As the two were looking deep into one anothers eyes, they seen flashes go off nonstop.

Colson put one hand on Doms face, leaning into kiss him. The kiss was deep and meaningful.

Colson connected their foreheads. Colson whispered to dom, "Everyone wanted me and Megan." He smiled as Dom said, "But they got us."

Authors note;
Lowkey trash but its cool lmfao