Happy Anniversary

Song for this Chapter - Rihanna:We found love

"Happy Anniversary Mimi I love you baby girl" I heard Jah whisper in my ear while licking my earlobe .I shivered at the tingle feeling I got , he knows it's my weakness when he does that!

"Thank You Baby"I replied before I got out the bed and pecked his cheek

I got in the shower and scrubbed my body with my strawberry body wash, I got out brushed my teeth and washed my face , and finally I took my hair out the wrap it was in .

After putting on my robe and exiting the bathroom I saw that a tray of hot breakfast was sitting on the nightstand with a rose and a stack of CASH❗Oh how I loved when my baby Jahari spoiled me.

As I sat on my Vanity flat ironing my hair and eating up my plate of Blueberry Pancakes, Bacon, Sausages, And Toast I reminisced on the first time me and Jah met.

Flashback-
"Woah you got hoops ma" Jahari joked as he watched me shoot

I was the new girl at South Shore High in Atlanta and me and my family just moved from North Carolina .Let's just say I was a nerd Big thick glasses, always reading, A+ in every class, the whole nerd package. I was really shy and got teased almost every day but that all stopped when I joined the basketball team That's right I was great at B-Ball and no one knew until Jahari saw me playing by myself after school.

He started talking to me , one thing led to a nextand before you knew it we were the most popular couple in South Shore!

Flashback Over

Ahh those were the days I thought to myself now me and Jahari are 7 years strong and he finally put a ring on it that's right I'm WIFEY hoe .

I decided to go for a nice long mint green maxi skirt with a white crop top that showed off my belly button piercing .I topped that off with some white Micheal Kors sandels and some mint green Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses. I sprayed on some body mist , grabbed my phone and purse and headed to the driveway!

While heading out the door I saw a Tiffany and Co gift bag in front the door so I decided to open it.

Inside was a Cute mint green gun and bullets , I mean a real gun and bullets it was extremely cute but who would get me a gun ? I was expecting some Jewelry so I read the note inside and it said:
With you going to be the future mother of my kids I'm going to need you to protect yourself at all times Mimi- Jah

Of course Jah would do some crazy shit like this but ion blame him , but he wasn't a drug dealer or nothing so why would I need this ?