Chapter 3. Woah.

It's been a couple of weeks since the New boy joined your school and you two have became friends.
Things are going great though! He's came over to your home and he's met your family, All in all you two have became really good friends already.
Currently though you were outside of you're town Library waiting for you're friend Natasha she was already about 45 minutes late after she had promised she'd be there right after school. You were sitting on a bench outside of the Library waiting when you finally heard a car pull up and park a few feet away from you.
You looked up in hopes Natasha had finally arrived but when you looked up It wasn't Natasha standing there. It was Dylan, you were even more surprised that he'd shown up so you looked at him and smiled He of course smiled back and said " Hey, What are you doing here??" You replied saying, " Well, I was here to study with Nat. She said she would be here right after school but has yet to show up so I guess I'm about to leave." With that you got up and began to gather your things getting ready to say good bye and leave you stood up and before you could say another word he had already stopped you. " Oh.. Well I wouldn't mind studying with you?? If you want??" He smiled so brightly at you with hopes you would say yes that you couldn't dare say no.. So you didnt. "Sure. "
He was so happy that it made you giggle a little. He hurriedly picked your stuff up and took you by the hand leading you inside.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( A/N ) Sorry guys I haven't been updating :/ I promise to try harder to update again soonnn! - Like Comment Add to your Library! I do appreciate it VERRRRY Much!!