escaping the bag

One morning in Bagtopia Nornin and his mom were arguing.

   "But,mom,all the other kids have seen the outer bag i'm the only one who hasn't seen it!"Nornin exclaimed.

   "I don't care. Do you know how dangerous it is out there?"his mom asked.

   That night Nornin left the house to go on an adventure outside the bag. What he didn't plan for was to be followed by this evil rat named Rodney. Rodney had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity to get a taste of a delicious nacho,and he took this as his chance to get some.

   Nornin had no idea that he was being followed. He saw some creepy red eyes peering at him from the darkness of the cabinet. Rodney pounced out from behind the bag. Nornin knew he had to run,so he ran faster than he ever had before. He tried to get back inside the bag but the rat always blocked his path. He knew there was only one option, he had to leave the cabinet.

   He ran toward the cabinet door. Rodney ran after Nornin,who was just inches away from the door. Rodney was catching up to Nornin,and just before he was able to catch him Nornin dove out the door and just barely escaped Rodney.

   Nornin was falling and falling fast. He    thought he has going to die,but at the last second he saw something he could land in. It was cheese! It was far away,but he thought he could make it. He dove for that cheese faster than he had ever dove before. Once he hit that cheese he was knocked unconscious.

   He awoke several hours later with a concussion and far far away from the place he called home. He couldnt remember who he was or what he was doing in a dumpster in the middle of nowhere. He was afraid but he went on and out of the dumpster and onto the cold street miles from the place he once called home.