𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎

"why" hit "the fuck" hit "my" hit "gotdamn house" hit, hit, hit, hit "a mess"

I got woken up out of my sleep by punches and slaps to my face and body.

Already knowing who it was, I curled into a ball so I wouldn't have the urge to hit her back.

"bro can you chill" I said finally getting tired of the hits and also because Niko started crying.

"don't tell me to fucking chill when you got my house looking a fucking mess, get yo ass up and clean that shit hoe" she said stumbling out.

I shook my head and called Niko to me.

"It's okay bubba, it's only 5 go back to sleep and imma wake you inna few okay" I said and he shook his head no.

"I don't wanna go back to sleep"

"okay just play on my phone while I go clean"

"I'll help" he said, hopping off the bed.

I shook my head chuckling and got up off the bed. We both went to the front to start cleaning.

The living room was trashed, the kitchen was the worst. I sighed heavily and immediately started to get it over with quickly.

"Niko just pick up any trash you see and put it in the trash bag okay. Don't smell or put anything in your mouth you understand"

"Yes Nari I understand" He said and I nodded.

1 hour and 15 minutes later

"alright Niko imma let you wash yo self so i can finish in here okay don't take too long" I told him.

He ran to the room, got his towel and tooth brush then ran to the bathroom.

I took the trash bags outside to the trash can then rolled it to the front since it was trash day. The last thing I had to do was sweep the floor so that I did and by the time I was done Niko was getting out of the bathroom.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

I walked into my high school with my hood on my head. My hair was in a low ponytail so I looked kind of bald headed.

I covered the light bruises Mary left on me from the morning with makeup.

I carried my binder in my left hand and my phone in my pocket with my earphones in my ears blasting loud music to tune out the rest of the school.

As I was walking to my locker, Ciara bumped into me .. on purpose might I add.

She said something but I couldn't hear cause of my music so I just walked away and proceeded to my locker.

When I got to my locker I took my earphones out.

"Bitch I know you heard me talking to you" she said with her friend right next to her.

"I didn't and watch the bitch word" I said rolling my eyes and opening my locker.

"Bitch I say what the fuck I wanna say" she responded. At this point I knew she was looking for trouble like she always does so I decided to not entertain her bullshit.

"okay cool you done ?" I asked as I closed my locker and turned towards her.

"bitches wanna act so hard and you ain't ev-"

"don't" I said cutting her off

"huh" she said, looking confused.

"care" I finished then walked away from her and her friend.