In The Womb

Fletcher and Wyatt finally were fully developed in the womb, Fletcher had ankles and Wyatt didn't. Wyatt then looked over at Fletcher and was wondering why he didn't have ankles. Wyatt was ready to fight Fletcher if he had too to get ankles.

"Hey Fletcher why do you have ankles, but not me?", Wyatt then asked.

Fletcher shrugged his shoulders and didn't know what to do or say, this was all happing while Mrs.Shears was sleeping. Wyatt got upset at Fletcher for having ankles their twins, one can't be better than the other that's not possible, Fletcher looked at Wyatt sense he looked very upset.

"Hey are you okay bro?" Fletcher asked

"No I'm fucking not bitch"

"Why???"

"SHUT THE HELL UP FLETCHER IM PISSED AT YOU! WHY DO THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ANKLES BUT I DONT!!!" Wyatt yelled

Wyatt then rolled over on to Fletcher fight him and taking his ankles Fletcher was fighting for his ankles back he needs them back. Wyatt was giving giving them back to Fletcher was able to get his ankles back in his hand before Wyatt took it again. Fletcher was upset the Wyatt took his ankles, but they just went back to sleep acting like nothing happened, the Twins were then born on October 28th 1993, Wyatt still have Fletcher ankles, but they forgot everything that happened on that day of the fight.

THE END

Also this was the photo that my friend made me write this