Turn 30: Her Strength

At Shindou's Residence

Haruko: "Mother, what's going on?"

Tokoha: "I don't know, darling. But we'll be okay. I'm here for you."

Haruko: "I'm... really scared."

Tokoha: "Don't worry... mother is here with you." (Hugged her)

Touma: "So this is the Shindou's Residence?"

Tokoha: "Huh? Who are you?"

Touma: "I'm Touma Tsuneyama... and I'm here to fight you, Tokoha Anjou."

Haruko: "Mother, who is he?"

Tokoha: "So you're one of Itsuki's subordinate?"

Touma: "Yeah, you might notice that my lord is aftering both Kazuma Shouji and you after he beat Chrono Shindou and Shion Kiba. But since he's aftering Kazuma Shouji now, I want to make his work a little bit easier..."

Tokoha: "So you're planning to beat me?"

Touma: "That's right..."

Tokoha: He must have been waiting for Chrono and Shion to left the house. So this is his plan...

Touma: "Looks like your husband has make the biggest mistake of his life, leaving you and your precious daughter here..."

Tokoha: "Don't underestimate me, if a cardfight is what you're planning to do then let's do it!"

Touma: "That's what I like to hear... if I beat you right here, I'll make my lord's job even more easier."

Tokoha: "And if I beat you, one of his subordinate. Then it'll make our job easier to defeat Itsuki as well."

Touma: "Did you seriously think that you can beat me and my lord? These humans..."

Tokoha: I can't lose this fight... Chrono believes in my strength and I have to prove his words... not only that, I have Haru that I need to protect....

Touma: I won't make the same mistake twice... I can't disappoint my lord every time so winning against Tokoha Anjou is a must!

Haruko: Mother...

Touma and Tokoha: "Stand up... Vanguard!"

Meanwhile at the Association

Kazuma: "Do you think that we should get away from this place?"

Kazumi: "I don't know... I can't contact Ibuki and the others. I'm sure this place is safe though..."

Then suddenly, the shield door in that place got destroyed by the power of Itsuki....

Kazuma: "Yeah, I'm not so sure about that now..."

Kazumi: "Who's there?!"

Itsuki: "I finally found you... Kazuma Shouji."

Kazuma: "So... you're Itsuki?"

Itsuki: "That's right... and I come here to beat you... the vessel of Gyze."

Kazuma: "So you really targeting me because I was the vessel of Gyze?"

Itsuki: "That's right... so, without wasting anymore time. Let's fight!" (Holding his deck)

Kazumi: "I'll not let you do that! Kazuma, you better-"

Itsuki: "Be quiet!" (Use his power to attack Kazumi and smashed him into the wall)

Kazumi: "Gah! Wait..."

Touma: (Blocked him) "Your opponent is me... Kazumi Onimaru."

Kazumi: "Tch..."