ROYAL NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE

This is one of my liskook twitter alternative universe stories that I had decided to published here in wattpad. 

So, there are few things that I wanted to warn and notified you before you start on reading this:

First, this is a twitter style story so expect that there will be no written here but the story revolves and flows at a tweets and a messenger-type conversations. 

Second, this is a liskook fanfiction. If you don't ship them or you find my characters uncomfortable feel free to not read. Please don't go at my comments spreading hates towards my crafts 'cause I don't want and I won't entertain any of it. This is a fanfiction only, thus, all the events are only product by my imagination.

Third, I am not affiliated with any of the portrayers that I used in the story. Moreso, my characters are not connected with the real artists.

Fourth, if I put wrong information in the story for instance, about the course of the characters please correct me, I will appreciate it. Although I studied a lil'bit about it, however, I can't guarantee that all my knowledge are correct.

Fifth, plagiarism is a crime. Please do not copy any of the details of my story. Also, all the pictures that I used in the story is not mine full credits to the rightful owner

Lastly, I don't intend to offend anyone, this is purely for fun an for my lk shipper's content. 

HAVE FUN!!