part 3

*12 years later*

Yeonjun felt just as excited as when he was 7, they were finally going back to Korea but this time permanently.
He was kinda pissed off and disappointed because it was his senior year in highschool and he was moving schools! He sighed as he stepped out of the car grabbing his stuff and heading into the airport to catch the flight in time.

                 *Time skip*

He walked inside of they're new home it was cozy but it was nothing like the home they lived in back in Canada. Him and the rest of his family settled into their home and soon got ready to sleep "good night yeonjun and taehyun, remember you have school tomorrow" his mother said before heading upstairs to sleep. "Okay mom, night" they both said in unison then laughed once they realized.

                 *Time skip*

Yeonjun and taehyun show up to the school in the morning. They bid goodbye to their parents before going inside. "Woah this school is huge!" Yeonjun exclaimed "yeah" taehyun added. Yeonjun put his arm around taehyuns shoulder "we should find the office so we can get our schedules" taehyun nodded and they were off to find the office. Yeonjun turned around to make sure taehyun was following him and he ran right into another boy
The boy fell to the floor and hit his head. Yeonjun immediately turned around shocked he looked down at the boy it looked like he had been in a fight that morning and obviously lost it he had a bruise on his cheek and his  uniform shirt was whinkled in the front he realized the boy was on the cold ground and he was just staring "oh..oh my god are you okay?!" Yeonjun quickly said as he helped the boy pick up his spilled books and papers in the floor "i- uhm... I'm fine d- don't worry about me" the boy quickly said grabbing up the rest of his book "I- I'm really sorry" he said " hey, it's not your fault I'm the one that ran into you... Should I take you to the nurse?" Yeonjun said in a calmer voice the boy stood up and quickly said "I wouldn't want to bother you i- it's okay" then he ran down the hall "w- wait" yeonjun said but he was already gone "I never even got your name" he mumbled to himself "Hyung? How come he looks like he was just beat up?" Taehyun asked quietly "i- I dunno... But let's just get our schedules, yeah?" Taehyun nodded once more and went to find the office.

"Okay so it seems like we don't have any classes together....so I'll see you at lunch" yeonjun said while frantically comparing their schedules "okay Hyung I'll see you at lunch" they bid goodbye and start heading to their classes.

Short chapter :)) only 473 words but I've been not very motivated to write but now I am I'll probably post again later tonight comments are highly appreciated I wanna know how I'm doing with the story and if you have any suggestions as always eat drink water and stay healthy :D