Chapter 17

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 17: Seventeenth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 17: Seventeenth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Love is everything beautiful.

But marriage is not. In the face of reality, feelings are the fastest consumable.

"After giving birth to my brother, my mother was in a state of depression for a long time. They divorced not long afterwards. When the procedures were completed, my dad wanted to leave me and said that he planned to stay in school and take the students. , I will reduce my time out in the future. I remember that my mother was very calm at the time, so she said one sentence:'I quarreled so many with you, I just want you to accompany me and my child more. Why wait for the divorce? It has become so easy to achieve.'"

Jiang Ying didn't know what to say to comfort him, so he could only hold his hand and rub the back of his hand with his fingertips.

"I don't blame my dad, he has his dreams and ambitions. He has been to many places, and every time he brings back various souvenirs to tell my brother and me what he has learned along the way. But he is indeed not a qualified father since he was a child. I’ve never been to my parent’s conference once, and I don’t even know which class I’m in."

Yunxian picked up a pan-fried bun on Jiang Ying's plate and said to Jiang Ying, "You should be in agreement with my dad. You all like to run around the world."

Jiang Ying chewed on the crispy dough and said, "It's so boring to stay in your own circle, not to mention there are so many interesting places in this world."

Yun Xian nodded in approval: "That's right."

"What about your mother, how is she now?"

"Very good, still teaching at school."

"Then she is a very strict kind of teacher? My high school Chinese teacher is very fierce. I still remember how she taught people."

Yun Xian raised her eyebrows: "Anyway, as far as I know, her students are quite afraid of her."

Jiang Ying let out a cry, muttering "That's over."

Yunxian didn't know what to say for a while, so he raised his hand and clicked on her forehead: "I'm worried about the relationship between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law now?"

Jiang Ying clutched his forehead and denied: "Why!"

"You really don't have to worry about that. If she knows that I'm in love, she'll have to give you up."

Jiang Ying glared at him, only as if he was telling a joke.

But after thinking about it, she and Yun Xian just started dating, and seeing their parents is still a long time away, and now I am worried that it is really unnecessary.

The brief worries soon ended, Jiang Ying took a sip of the red bean porridge, and the sweetness spread on the tip of his tongue-it is more important to enjoy the moment.

When Li Zhicheng was finally ready to leave work, Jiang Ying felt as if she was seventeen years old in an instant. The first math class in the morning was long and boring. She pinched the watch and counted how long it would take to leave get out of class every second.

The moment the bell rang, the whole world brightened up.

"Go back to wash and wash, sleep well, everyone. It's a hard work, everyone." Li Zhicheng lazily condoned the employees while yawning, "When we arrive in Shanghai, please have a good meal."