Prologue <3

Have you ever feel the butterflies in your stomach when you are having a contact with him?

Have you feel like the world stops when you see him smile?

Have you feel like your heart run like the fastest animal when he's near?

Have you ever fallen to guy who become your worst enemy without even noticing it?

She did.

She felt every single one of it.

But the worst thing is,

She thought it was meant to be,

She thought it was attraction,

She thought it was love.

Well, IT WAS NOT.

Now that she finally  moved on,

And she finally found that MAN, who could love her back.

There's a thing that happened. Not just an ordinary event. A moment that she find the most tragic that happened to her life.

Could she really forget the past and be happy to that current man that she could spend her life with?

How could they get back to their own lives? How in earth they could live like normal human beings when they dont know how to SWITCH back to their own physical selves?

•••

Well, yeah. I changed everything including the plot and characters. Nawalan kasi ako nang idea sa MA ee. Sana maintindihan niyo po ako.

Hoping that you'll stay tuned in this story even though iniba ko na yung whole plot. Sana po subaybayan niyo pa rin to. Kung meron mang-reader nang storyang to.

THANK YOU PO N' GOD SPEED ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶

©leypaosiopaogaiden | all rights reserved 2014~