Welcome.

"Give it to us!"

"No!"

"You chose it, bitch." He punched me and forced sleeping pills into my mouth, as I fell to the ground.

"Welcome to your life

There's no turning back

Even while we sleep

We will find you

Acting on your best behaviour

Turn your back on mother nature

Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design

It's my own remorse

Help me to decide

Help me make the most

Of freedom and of pleasure

Nothing ever lasts forever

Everybody wants to rule the world"

"Agggh!" I said, as I woke up. Shit. Another one of these nightmares. My alarm clock sound was too loud. Turns out that music by Tears for Fears could indeed be chaotic. 

"Wake up, Sam. You got an exam, remember?"

"Fine. Gimme 2 minutes more." I had to leave the house at 7:10 a.m, and it was just 6:00. Thought that I could chill until then. I hit the snooze button, muting the classic 1985 song. 

I woke up an hour later. In my casual manner, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and freshened up. 

I looked at the clock. It said 7:00 a.m. I was too sleepy to process that. A minute later, it hit me.

"Holy shit!" I said to myself. I ran to my room, grabbed the uniform and changed as fast as I could. I was able to get over with it in 4 minutes.

Not bad, Sam.

I ran out of the house. "Bye, mom!" I screamed as I ran out with a peice of bacon in my mouth. I reached just at time to catch the bus to school.

                                             ****************************************

"Children, you know the rules. No use of unfair means in the exam. If you do use any, keep this in mind. That'd get you suspended." My teacher said as she handed out the Math question paper.

"Your reading time starts now."

I went through the paper, with a puzzled look on my face.

What the hell is this!?

I went through it again.

"Shit, another 2 and a half hours of confusion", I muttered to myself.

*******************************************************************************

Feel free to leave a comment. The next chapter's gonna be out soon.