Truth or Dare

~Piper:POV~

The party was boring so I decided to play Truth or Dare. I got the mic from the DJ

"If you want to play Truth or Dare come by the couches" I said. Luke, Rachel, Thalia, Annabeth, Jason, Beckondorf, Selena, a few other people and I went to couches.

"Can you play with us, Percy?" I begged.

"No" was all he said and he shook his head.

"I will tell everyone your crush if you don't play" I threatened.

"Okay fine" he said.

"The rules are if you don't tell the truth or do a dare the you have to take off one of your clothing. Socks and shoes don't count. Okay I'll go first" I said. "Percy, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth" he answered.

"What is your biggest secret?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm not answering that" he says as he removes his jacket, revealing scars and bruises.

"Okay Annabeth. Truth or dare?" he asks.

"Truth" she answers.

"Do you like anyone?" Percy asks.

"Yes" she replies.

"Luke, truth or dare?" Annabeth asks.

"Dare" he replies.

"I dare you to run outside in your underwear and yell 'I am gay'" Annabeth says.

"No way" he says and removes his shirt. Most of the girls were drooling over him.

"Rachel, truth or dare" he asks.

"Dare" she replies.

"I dare you to kiss your crush" he says.

"Okay" she says and gets up. She struts over to Jason and kissed him. That got me jealous, so I punched her gut.

When the party finishes we found out: Annabeth is terrified of spiders, Percy has dyslexia and ADHD from birth, Luke's a fraud, Jason and Thalia's parents didn't die but abandoned the two, and Rachel is kinda pretty without her makeup-caked face.

"Bye" I called to my friends.

"Bye, Piper" Annabeth says.

"See ya" Percy says.

"Bye Pipes" Jason says.

"Sweet party, Piper" Thalia says.

"Thanks, see you all on Monday" I say.