Ready, Set, Action

11:22 am.

Eight minutes until dispatchment.

Chuuya passes gate A1, making his way to the second with his rolling suitcase behind him. The floor is sleek and the soles of his shoes firm, causing tapping sounds to reverberate throughout the terminal.

Let's just say that he got no sleep, which didn't help his mood when trying to pack the same morning. He thinks, and hopes, he brought everything he needs. At least he brought a lot.

It's two months, come on.

He covers his mouth when yawning, making his eyes tear up a little. A very well-known face turns to look at him and a warm smile forms on the man's lips. It's offsetting, seeing him already pretending, at least he thinks he is.

With an internal exhale and eye roll, he faintly smiles back and waves significantly. The ceiling-to-floor windows cause the sun's warmth to hit his cheek and his striking ocherous hair to shine. Maybe wearing a black leather jacket wasn't enough clothing, especially since they'll head hundreds of miles more north.

"Hello, Chuuya~"

But at the moment, it's the least of his worries.

"Hey, Osamu." Chuuya attempts yet another smile.

Dazai freezes a little from the use of his first name but pays it little mind, smiling back. He tucks his hair behind his left ear, gesturing and saying something short to a man Chuuya would assume is the pilot who nods and bows politely before walking out an automatic door.

Chuuya has to admit that Dazai's fashion sense outside of his work attire could've been worse. He seems to be fond of the tan and dark-teal combination though.

He then turns towards Chuuya, approaching him until he can make out the freckles decorating his face, his long eyelashes, and piercing azure eyes. Dazai leans onto his hip with his hands in the pockets of his jeans, lopsidedly smiling towards Chuuya who faintly frowns in return.

"Neh, Chuuya, have everything?" Dazai asks, turning on his heel as Chuuya follows suit towards the door.

Chuuya scuffs, looking to the side when adjusting his hair to sit on his shoulder.

"I think I forgot my reasoning at home." He glares up at Dazai once they exit the building, getting met by a weak yet chilly breeze.

"You didn't bring your beloved hat?" Dazai bends by his hips to reach eye-level with the shorter, ignoring his answer.

It's a simple gesture he's grown to despise over the past years, merely used for a method of teasing.

"Dunno... does it look like it?" He sneers, furrowing his eyebrows to which Dazai straightens his back at.

It's usually how their conversations would go, answering a simple question with something snarky. Chuuya blames Dazai, a little taste of his own medicine, in his eyes.

Planes pass the lane ahead of them, some ready for takeoff and some landing. There's a lot of unpleasant noise while he follows Dazai towards a very small plane, or more so, a private plane. He'll admit, it looks very luxurious.

Chuuya looks over to a man beside the airstairs who reaches out his hand towards his suitcase. The ginger smiles politely with a low 'thank you' when the man takes care of his suitcase, walking over to the body of the plane to stuff it along with the other luggage.

He suspiciously eyes Dazai from behind when they walk up the airstairs, entering the plane to get met by the pilot he previously saw.

"Welcome aboard, have a pleasant flight." The pilot politely bows with a warm smile.