1장 - "I know i will regret, but I just can't help it"

Shotaro's POV
When you make eye contact with someone that you like. Do you ever feel butterflies in your stomach ? If so, you'll probably feel a little flustered, you get nervous when there around you. It almost feels like the heart is doing it's job. But sometimes loving someone comes with consequences especially if your having heart eyes for someone who is a whole ass red flag. I know better, I know I will regret it if I give in, but I just can't help it.
Shotaro's POV has ended.
。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.
Shotaro ! Shotaro ! As Min-ah yelled his name a thousand times across the room, he didn't hear his name being called. Shotaro's focus was outside, he was sitting in the corner looking at the rain falling down with his headphones in his ears, the music was playing very loud so he wasn't able to hear. Is he deaf, or something ? Min-ah said to Ye Joon, his music is probably loud maybe that's why he can't hear, Ye Joon said to Min-ah.
Min-ah walks oover to shotaro and taps his shoulder very harshly, so she could get his attention.
Shotaro jumped ! He's in shock, it seems that he was thinking about a certain someone, as he looks at Min-ah's direction, Min-ah shouts at Shotaro, YAHH !!!! I've been calling your name why didn't you respond back ? oh sorry I couldn't hear you, my music was loud. Anyways, Min-ah responded, Do you want to get some snacks from the vending machine before lecture starts with us ? No thanks I'm alright he says, are you sure ? Min-ah asks again yeah I'm good kindly refusing Min-ah's offer the second time, ok alright ! Min-ah says to him, suit yourself she said, shotora smiles awkwardly. Min-ah and Ye Joon walk out the class to get themselves snacks.
♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞
Back in Shotaro's POV
I've been thinking for a while now, ever since yesterday when our eyes locked into each other's eyes. I can't stop thinking about him, every songs that I listen to reminds me of him. his eyes, his lips, his fluffy hair, his nice deep voice, honestly everything about him makes me go soft.
I know he isn't good for me, but I just can't stop thinking about him. Should I go for it ? Should I look the other way ? and stop looking for trouble, is this lust all worth it ?
Shotaro POV has ended.

CHAPTER 1 HAS ENDED

Thank you for reading. I hoped that you guys enjoy reading the first chapter. This is a little something to get you ready. I know it's very short and you guys have been waiting for the first chapter for a long time but I promise you that it will get better. Be ready for more to come.

Please vote or comment to support me so I can continue with this book so I can continue make a good story lines with this story for you guys with that being said byeeeee ❤️
Here's a photo of. #Sungtaro to make you go soft.

 #Sungtaro to make you go soft