Chapter 5 - Harry

Dedicated to OSnapItsZarry thanks for commenting x

-I know you'll probably hate me for this-

17 and almost 18 years old Harry was sitting in his dorm, a book on his lap as he heard the door open. He raised his head and stared as Liam and Jimmy came in, laughing about something one of them must have said. Harry shook his head and went back to his book.

"So I said, 'Cmon babe, don't ignore me.' And you know what he did?" Liam said.

Jimmy shook his head, laughing.

"He slapped me!"

"No!" Jimmy protested, "No way in hell he did. This is too funny mate. Oh, hey Harry."

See, the boys had been careful around Harry for the past 6 months. The said boy had been sad and moping around and the guys didn't know what happened to him.

Harry smiled sadly and shut his book, standing up from his bed and going in the shower. Harry remembered how big of a mistake he did. He knew his choice wasn't the right one as soon as he did.

He pushed Zayn away.

He didn't know why he did. Maybe he was too overwhelmed by everything Zayn had told him. Maybe he just couldn't trust Zayn. But now ye was sad and needed the older boy. Harry got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and one around his hair.

"Harry! There's someone at the door for you!" Liam shouted.

"Who's it?"

"Tall, blond, blue eyes, smokin hot with a lip ring"

Harry's eyeborws furrowed. He didn't know any guy that look like this? He got dressed quickly, a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans, and went to the door. He pulled it open and his mouth fell open as he stared at the guy in front of him.

"Harry!"

"Luke?"

-

"Babe? I'm back"

"I'm in the living room, love"

Harry turned around as he felt arms snake around his waist. He smiled and pressed his lips to the other boy's, pecking it a couple of times.

"Happy four months baby!" Luke whispered in his ear.

Harry smiled, "Best months yet"

"And more to come, yeah?"

Harry nodded, "So how was your trip to Australia? Your family?"

Luke smiled bright, "It was all good, I just wish you went with me. My mum can't stop talking about the day she'll meet you again, but this time as my loving boyfriend."

"Can't wait to see her, such a lovely person." Hary smiled.

Luke took Harry's hand in his and dragged them to their room. Yes, they had moved in together quickly, but Harry still had his dorm room with Liam.

"Cmon babe, I need my beauty sleep, jetlagged as hell" Luke complained.

Harry laughed, "Let's go to bed then, sweety"

-

19 years old Harry woke up feeling a bit hungover. He and Luke went partying with Michael and Ashton, who were happily engaged now. Harry turned on his back and stared at Luke's sleeping form with a small smile. He was so lucky to have someone who loved him.

"Morning, baby" Luke's voice echoed through the room. Harry kissed the back of his neck and smiled brighter.

"Good morning, love. Do you know what today is?"

"Your birthday?"

"My birthday!"

"Means we have been together for a year and a half" Luke sais sleepily.

"Yeah, I can believe I'm still putting up with you." Hary laughed.

Luke's face scrunched up, "So mean. Can't believe I wanted to be cute and propose to you. I don't want to anymore."

Harry's face flushed, "What?"

Luke rolled his eyes and got up, fetching something in his drawers. He got down on his knees in front of Harry and took his hand.

"Harry Edward Styles. I want to marry you. I'm really awkward at this but I really do love you."

Then all the memories with Zayn came flashing back to Harry's mind. He needed Zayn and he used Luke. And he was only now realizing it.

Harry, with tears in his eyes, said "Luke, I-"

"Harry, babe, what's wrong?"

"I can't"

Harry broke his gaze from Luke's and grabbed a bag, throwing clothes in it. Luke stayed on the bed, weak and crying as he saw the one he loved up and leave. Harry stood in front of him, leaning down to quickly press his lips against Luke's and one to his forehead.

"I'm sorry I couldn't love you as much as you love me"

"It's Zayn uh? It's always been him."

"Yeah"

"Go to him Harry."

And for once, Hary was the one chasing Zayn.

-

So this happened.

Thoughts on Harry leaving Zayn? Him being with Luke for a year and a half? On him leaving Luke for Zayn?

Stay perf.

Louisxbooty x

.