rafe imagine!!

you are at a party and your sitting next to Rafe (ur bf) and Kiara, your wearing a tight black dress with converses. A dude walks past with his friends and one of them say "she looks like a hoe" "wtf did you just say" Rafe says putting his drink down and standing up, "you heard me" the dude says walking back. "Rafe it's fine" you say but he punches the dude and Kiara pulls you back so you don't get hit.
The dude punches Rafe back and he falls to the ground, you push everyone out of the way "y/n don't get involved" rafe yells at you, Rafe goes to punch the dude but you get in front of him. "Y/N GET OUT BEFORE YOU GET HURT" he yells at you as he pushes you out of the way "just piss of with your hoe" the dude says but Rafe punches him in the neck and he falls to the ground, Rafe and his friends start fighting with the dudes friends. You try to pull Rafe out but he's to strong "Y/N GO AWAY" he yells, "RAFE LETS GO" you say continuing to pull him. Suddenly the dude punches you "DONT TOUCH HER" rafe says as he starts to fight with the dude again. Your walk over to kie and say "wtf do we do" she pulls out a gun and says "this" you smile and take the gun from her, you hold it up in the air and shoot it. Everybody quickly yells and gets out, you run over to Rafe and you slap him, "I SAID IT WAS FINE" you yell, "IM NOT GONNA LET HIM CALL YOU A HOE AND THEN GET AWAY WITH IT" he says "SO PUNCH HIM, ARE YOU INSANE" you say walking away.
"Y/N WAIT" rafe says running after you, he grabs you and you turn around "omg Rafe i know your doing it to protect me but there's so much other ways then to fight him" you say getting him of you and continue walking.