part 2

It's the next morning and you are getting ready in the bathroom, your wearing trackies and a crop top. You walk out and accidentally walk into rafe because he was standing at the bathroom door "watch were your going" he says in a deep voice you ignore him and walk away, "you can't me mad at me forever" he says laying down on his bed "im not mad at you" you say looking over at him "oh yeah" he says as he gets up and walks over to you "but that doesn't mean i forgive you" you say smiling and continue what your doing.
It's been a little later and you and rafe are out having dinner with everyone, Rafe sees the same dude that he was fighting with yesterday. He walks behind you guys and he takes a photo of you, you heard the camera click and you stand up saying "did you just take a photo of me" "yeah I did" the dude says laughing, "delete it" you say going to snatch the phone of him, he pushes you away and rafe stands up going to push him back. "Rafe don't" you say pulling his arm "fucking delete it" rafe says "sit down" you say. He deletes it and you start eating again.

You guys are at home now and you say "see you didn't have to punch him" "i would've if you didn't stop me, he pushed you y/n" he says.
It's later and you walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth, you walk out and rafe walks in accidentally bumping into you, you almost fall over but he catches you so you don't hit the floor, you get back up and you say "watch we're your going" you smile and walk out, but he grabs your waist from behind and turns you around, "forgive me yet" he says putting his hand on your cheek. You kiss him and pull away and say "hmm yeh" you say, he kisses you back pulling you close to him. <3